Maryville Rebels 2010. How good will they be?

REBELRON

I think the strengths of Maryville's team will be at Receiver,Kicker,Offensive line and Secondary. Jacob West is a good RB but who will take Buddy Jones place? I am hearing Shawn Prevo has a chance as a freshman to be the other tailback. Prevo will be a great one but is he too young?

Even though Philip Juhlin was a great quarterback I think Patton Robinette will step in a do a great job. Robinette has some nice wheels and can throw the football. He is 6'5 190lbs junior.

Receivers are set. Stian Romberg,Dez Horne,Clarence Langley and if what I hear is correct TJ Kimble is coming back. Kimble is an upcoming sophomore and probably the best athlete in the school.

Offensive Line should be good for the next 2 years. Brandon Guy is 6'3 280lbs Junior. He will be a D1 prospect. Brayden Phillips and Joseph Watson are returning starters on the OLine and they will be juniors. Who else will step up?

On defense the secondary should be good even though Lee Bristol and Kody Harris graduated. Romberg is a very good safety. Dalton Curtis is a good corner.

All the linebackers return. They were thrown to the fire last year. They should be another year bigger,stronger and faster.

The defensive line worries me a lot. Only 1 starter coming back and that is Bobby Quinn. Who are the other candidates for starting Defensive line? I know the upcoming sophomore class has several huge linemen. Will they get thrown to the fire?

Blade - Youre starting early with the trash talk this year. is it because your team usually turns in their pads early?

They do. But you & I differ on the term "early".. Let me explain, anytime that is earlier than bringing home the trophy is too early... Wait a minute.... it seems you all turn in your pads early as well! He he he!

I started this thread hoping some Maryville fans in the know would have some info. I don't get to keep up with Maryville Football like I used to. I used to go to practices but can't go to them anymore. I have a different job now that requires more hours away from home. I also have a girlfriend that keeps me busy. That is a good thing. Instead I get someone who has an unhealthy obsession with Maryville cluttering up this thread. I still get to go to the games. I did miss 2 games last year. Don't plan on missing any this year. I was hoping Oldrebel,Greyrider or some players would offer some info.