WeStMoReLaNd EaGlE fOoTbAlL

Eag4LIFE

Year in and year out TCStinger your Trousdale County Yellow Jackets would be right in the middle of the pack with teams like Sycamore & Greenbrier in this district. If they could beat both of them in the same year then it would be considered a great year for them. White House & Goodpasture are going to be the teams to beat consistently in this district and that would be the case even if TC were in the district. TC would struggle to sniff the playoffs playing these guys. It ain't the same as playing Red Boiling Springs & Gordonsville.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Year in and year out TCStinger your Trousdale County Yellow Jackets would be right in the middle of the pack with teams like Sycamore & Greenbrier in this district. If they could beat both of them in the same year then it would be considered a great year for them. White House & Goodpasture are going to be the teams to beat consistently in this district and that would be the case even if TC were in the district. TC would struggle to sniff the playoffs playing these guys. It ain't the same as playing Red Boiling Springs & Gordonsville.

jeez louis, you are about green with envy. seems to me you just have an ax to grind. this is the second board not involving tc that you've jumped in on just to bash tc. tcstinger makes no reference to us competing in this region at all and you fire off that mouth. tc plays up to 3a and competes well and it's because we are avoiding 2a teams, tc plays in our designated classification and you mock our competition. what's your m.o. rookie?

jeez louis, you are about green with envy. seems to me you just have an ax to grind. this is the second board not involving tc that you've jumped in on just to bash tc. tcstinger makes no reference to us competing in this region at all and you fire off that mouth. tc plays up to 3a and competes well and it's because we are avoiding 2a teams, tc plays in our designated classification and you mock our competion. what's your m.o. rookie?

I was only wandering what Greenbriar was posting about on the Westmoreland thread. :D Scalded dog didn't have much more to say on the Smith County thread though. Well at least he isn't calling us liars, crazy and homers anymore. I guess the rest of the world is just crazy and he is the only one that is right. Whatever.

That's a pretty impressive signature you have there Stinger. First let me say I am not trying to bash TC. You guys have a great program. I do however believe that had Westmoreland stayed where they belonged 1A, you guys would be a few balls shorter. JMO, but who do you really play till the last 2 rounds of the playoffs? I noticed a large gap in all those championship runs. Any idea who the local team was that was handing you guys your *'s? How bout the mid 90's? Who could that have been?

That's a pretty impressive signature you have there Stinger. First let me say I am not trying to bash TC. You guys have a great program. I do however believe that had Westmoreland stayed where they belonged 1A, you guys would be a few balls shorter. JMO, but who do you really play till the last 2 rounds of the playoffs? I noticed a large gap in all those championship runs. Any idea who the local team was that was handing you guys your *'s? How bout the mid 90's? Who could that have been?

Beats the heck out of my two pair!!! Please tell. :D

I've seen all of these teams play multiple time the last few years. Trousdale would of handled Greenbrier and Sycamore just fine. I'll even go as far as say Trousdale would of finished second in the district this past year.

fcs has been a good regular season foe and on our open dates we play up, in some form or another, the vast majority of the time. westmoreland/tc games throughout the 90's were always very competitive match-ups. unfortunatly, i can still remember the clint brown years vividly! westy had our number on more than a few occasions in the early to mid 90's. although, i don't know how much westmoreland would have affected those championship years. 96-99 were all tc though. regardless, we always made sure to go extra hard those weeks we were playing the eagles. again, Great Rivalry! :D

fcs has been a good regular season foe and on our open dates we play up, in some form or another, the vast majority of the time. westmoreland/tc games throughout the 90's were always very competitive match-ups. unfortunatly, i can still remember the clint brown years vividly! westy had our number on more than a few occasions in the early to mid 90's. although, i don't know how much westmoreland would have affected those championship years. 96-99 were all tc though. regardless, we always made sure to go extra hard those weeks we were playing the eagles. again, Great Rivalry! :D

The Clint Brown years were definitely special for Westy, other than that, nothing too special. but, Coach Kelley always had them prepared and hittin hard.

Not only do you have something against Trousdale but Gordonsville two. This is the second time you've mentioned them as being weak and not a worthy opponent. One losing season in twenty years and some wannabe jacket thinks your program is awful. What gives?

fcs has been a good regular season foe and on our open dates we play up, in some form or another, the vast majority of the time. westmoreland/tc games throughout the 90's were always very competitive match-ups. unfortunatly, i can still remember the clint brown years vividly! westy had our number on more than a few occasions in the early to mid 90's. although, i don't know how much westmoreland would have affected those championship years. 96-99 were all tc though. regardless, we always made sure to go extra hard those weeks we were playing the eagles. again, Great Rivalry! :lol:

The Clint Brown years were definitely special for Westy, other than that, nothing too special. but, Coach Kelley always had them prepared and hittin hard.

He was a gritty player for sure. He reminded me of Micheal Mungle on TC's 90 championship run. Now he would knock your string loose. :D

Thanks for the compliment on the signature. Guess I should have made it a little flashier. :lol: Well I suppose you are referring to Motown handing us our ****'s. Ya'll were definately a blemish on our 93 campaign. Irritates me every time I look at it(12-1) :D Tell you what's even worse is I lay my head down in Motown every night. :D