Sunbright Football 2010

Wartburg scrimmaged cumberland gap not cumberland co. They looked pretty good against them. I remember when sunbright went 10-0 who is left up there that was on that coaching staff?

Hope Ole Tiger set the alarm clock to wake up from this dream world he is in. Time to wake up and smell the decaf. Now the tigers will win some games. They have more cup cakes on the schedule than the walmart bakery. Remember last season when they were telling how King's Academy was 12th in the state. The dream of 10-0 will not happen this year. When it did happen they were brought back to reality by Lookout Valley. So the miracle season is not really 10-0 but 10-1. The only coach I think that was on that staff then who is still there is Coach Coleman. The General has been there along time and is a good football coach.

I can see why everybody hates Sunbright. We score lots of points and have a 10-0 season. When is last time Wartburg went 10-0? Oh let me ansewr that never.

You must be outside your mind. Sunbright has NEVER had a perfect season. They did however go 10 - 1 one year which is pretty darn good but it just says that they probably didn't play a very hard regular season schedule & then got their kitten tails spanked come playoffs. I mean really, blow through the season to get smacked in the first round. :popcorneater:

I can see why everybody hates Sunbright. We score lots of points and have a 10-0 season. When is last time Wartburg went 10-0? Oh let me ansewr that never.

You must be outside your mind. Sunbright has NEVER had a perfect season. They did however go 10 - 1 one year which is pretty darn good but it just says that they probably didn't play a very hard regular season schedule & then got their kitten tails spanked come playoffs. I mean really, blow through the season to get smacked in the first round. :popcorneater:

There will be an excuse coming just as soon as ole tiger reads your post.

Ok for one Wartburg has never won at football and never will. Two Coalfield can't win anymore. Three Onieda is the biggest single a school in the state and plus they have a different coach every year like Oakdale. Sunbright wins games with less every year. We are on a mission this year.

On a mission? Oh, you mean like the Blues Brothers -"a mission from God?" You're saying Wartburg never wins? Except in the early 2000's when they went to the playoffs beating GOOD teams and blowing Sunbright off the field in the process! Keep talking pal; Wartburg, Coalfield and the like are going to be lying in wait come fall! And talk about coaching changes- seems like Sunbright had some turnover lately themselves....if memory serves me correctly!

There will be an excuse coming just as soon as ole tiger reads your post.

Man he just smooth ignored my post . . . ole tigger must be slippin' :thumb:

On a mission? Oh, you mean like the Blues Brothers -"a mission from God?" You're saying Wartburg never wins? Except in the early 2000's when they went to the playoffs beating GOOD teams and blowing Sunbright off the field in the process! Keep talking pal; Wartburg, Coalfield and the like are going to be lying in wait come fall! And talk about coaching changes- seems like Sunbright had some turnover lately themselves....if memory serves me correctly!

They can lie all they want. They will be lying at our feet when we play the this year. Coach Stevens has been up here for over 20 years and is got us beleiving. We were undefeted in 2000. We went 10-0. The Tsaa switched teams on us like on Thursday and we didnt have tape of that Lookout Valley team. wartburg wouldnt plays us for a lot of years and we would have pounded them like we are gonna do this year.

Ok for one Wartburg has never won at football and never will. Two Coalfield can't win anymore. Three Onieda is the biggest single a school in the state and plus they have a different coach every year like Oakdale. Sunbright wins games with less every year. We are on a mission this year.
Oneida is NOT the biggest single A school in the state. Get your facts straight. :popcorneater: