West Greene Football 2010

drewcrew96

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was anyone at the scrimmage against Cosby? I know it is still early, but I was not pleased at all with our teams performance. I just don't think winning 8-0 against Cosby is a very good showing. I know it is still early, but I have some major concerns from watching that game.

It could just mean that Cosby is pretty good, they have nearly all their players back.How many did WG lose from last years squad.

I see all this talk about how Greeneville is going to b so good. That no one can even touch them. That Greeneville is going to win the confrence and that there going to finish? Finish what Greeneville?? Because whenever the Buffs roll into the Devils Den there not going to be afraid of the al mighty Greene Devils. Buffs will win confrence. And if that's not good enough for all you people that are talking like Greeneville is the best. The Buffs will have a good shot at state.....and to everyone that said that south greenes shuffler and greeneville carmicheal shuffler and spradlin are the best in the confrence, you all have it all wrong. We have a power house running back out here, and his name is Dalton Boles....Everyone just wait and see what he and the rest of the Buffs will do this year.

I see all this talk about how Greeneville is going to b so good. That no one can even touch them. That Greeneville is going to win the confrence and that there going to finish? Finish what Greeneville?? Because whenever the Buffs roll into the Devils Den there not going to be afraid of the al mighty Greene Devils. Buffs will win confrence. And if that's not good enough for all you people that are talking like Greeneville is the best. The Buffs will have a good shot at state.....and to everyone that said that south greenes shuffler and greeneville carmicheal shuffler and spradlin are the best in the confrence, you all have it all wrong. We have a power house running back out here, and his name is Dalton Boles....Everyone just wait and see what he and the rest of the Buffs will do this year.

44-0.........and its gonna be waaay worse this year. the boles express had negative yards last year until his 50 yard Run.......on the freshman team :roflol: your crazy if you actually think west greene has a chance to win state or even conference. boles would be 3rd string if played for the devils. WOOOOOOOOW :thumb:

44-0.........and its gonna be waaay worse this year. the boles express had negative yards last year until his 50 yard Run.......on the freshman team :roflol: your crazy if you actually think west greene has a chance to win state or even conference. boles would be 3rd string if played for the devils. WOOOOOOOOW :thumb:

I think that BuffsBaller is alittle like Greeneville#1 trying to stir the pot. The Buffs just need improve each day and take one game at a time.

I think that BuffsBaller is alittle like Greeneville#1 trying to stir the pot. The Buffs just need improve each day and take one game at a time.

I think BuffsBaller is Dalton Bole's uncle. This is just ludicrous. Greeneville may perhaps have it's best team ever. Same actually goes for West Greene though. The Buffs still don't have what it takes to beat GHS. I would love to see this though, but West Greene isn't that good. As far as state, 3A is probably harder than 4A. Just to get there WG would have to get through Besty and Alcoa. The Buffs have no chance at a Gold Ball, however, they could host a playoff game and reach the second round of the playoffs, both of which has never been done in West Greene history.

I think BuffsBaller is Dalton Bole's uncle. This is just ludicrous. Greeneville may perhaps have it's best team ever. Same actually goes for West Greene though. The Buffs still don't have what it takes to beat GHS. I would love to see this though, but West Greene isn't that good. As far as state, 3A is probably harder than 4A. Just to get there WG would have to get through Besty and Alcoa. The Buffs have no chance at a Gold Ball, however, they could host a playoff game and reach the second round of the playoffs, both of which has never been done in West Greene history.

Now Now everyone knows I'm Dalton Boles uncle ha ha

But Seriously we heard all this lastyear from the Buffs and yes the devils showed them who's boss. Greeneville will win and win big and head to state. Buffs can barely beat 1A teams. Buffball you might wanna think before you post somethin ridiculous like you did...

Now Now everyone knows I'm Dalton Boles uncle ha ha

But Seriously we heard all this lastyear from the Buffs and yes the devils showed them who's boss. Greeneville will win and win big and head to state. Buffs can barely beat 1A teams. Buffball you might wanna think before you post somethin ridiculous like you did...

Come on Greeneville#1,

Eventhough the Devils destroyed the Buffs last year give them credit. 7-3 is a good year, especially for the Buffs. And they beat all their 1-A teams pretty soundly. Hancock 38-7, Cloudland 21-0, Unaka 52-20, and North Greene 42-0. And they'll be better this year.

WG will be pretty good in their region this year. Don't see them beating GHS but other than that i think they should run the table. Their big up front and play good defense. They have a better than average rb as well. We slowed their offense down and moved the ball on them but had a hard time punching it in when we got close to the goal line. Coach Case has done an outstanding job making what was one of the worst teams in the state respectable and very competitve. WG fans should be proud of their team and what they have accomplished since he's been there.

Hey my name is Dalton Suncle, and i wanna clarify all of this trash talk thats goin on round here. Greeneville is preseason #1 in the state, and we all know that. So theres no need for greeneville#1 to come on west greenes board and rub it in and give greeneville fans a bad name.... West Greenes players did all the trash talking they could before last years game and it bit them in the butt, but from the time the final horn sounded on the range last year, I think west greene now understands their place on the greene county football totem poll haha. And i dont expect alot to be said this go around from the buffs team. So now we understand that, lets talk greene county football shall we?