Oak Ridge spring practice

OR nole

Who all did OR lose...I hope that doesnt come back to bite you Dragonfan...I think OR good be pretty good!

Well judging by your sentence, you can tell you didnt recieve a Oak Ridge education. :shock:

That's funny. I think Mr. Dragonfan didn't receive much of an education either. I only call it as I see it.

Back to Oak Ridge football.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. u got on my that :lol: well I do know one thing. the kitty cats ;) as we like to call them have lost 2 straight years to the mighty dragons. I see number 3 in the near future. :shock:

Too early in the year for ANYBODY to be talking trash. dry.gif

Now if you are going to do it, do it BIG! For example in the 20 years before the last two just how many were won against Oak Ridge?

Add to this just how many Gold Balls do y'all have in football?

Only given this time of year I will give you is Bounders ribs will be GREAT! :lol:

wow, way to go. You won a state title back in 1991. how long ago was that :shock: you OR fans stay trying to live in the past huh! well you keep it up ok.

If you had bothered to actually read EVERYTHING you would see I am in Murfreesboro and my son went to and played for RIVERDALE which won the Gold Ball in 1994, 1997, 2001, and 2004 so I do know what a Gold Ball trophy looks like. Also to go along with the Gold ones we have some silver ones as we used to go to the big dance ALOT. Just checked and we have 5 silver ones to go with the 4 Gold ones. To get to the big dance we usually had to go thru Oak Ridge or they went thru us.

I support Oak Ridge for one reason, and that is they have EARNED mine and others RESPECT!

With the coach they have now it would NOT surprise me if they went VERY deep in the playoffs this year.

Hey LOD thanks for all the good words. Are you high and dry after this weekends monsoon? We let Clinton win every now and then so they will continue to play us!!!

Dont pay any attention to d123, he just likes to get on here and talk trash. Sometimes its a little funny, but most of the time he takes it a little too far. I believe you guys are going to be even better than last year, especially on offense. I dont know if your defense can be any better than last year's, but if it is....then everybody needs to watch out! I believe we were lucky to get out of Oak Ridge last year with a victory. It took everything we had to pull out a win....that was by far out toughest game of the season!

Good luck to you guys and we will see you in Clinton on Thursday Night Rivalries!

Hey LOD thanks for all the good words. Are you high and dry after this weekends monsoon? We let Clinton win every now and then so they will continue to play us!!!

House is dry, but I got a dandy pond where the front yard used to be. Trying to decide whether to stock it or just get ready for skiing! :lol:

Stocking it would not work as they do not allow me to fish the way I learned in Nam. For some reason grenades make the neighbors nervous. :shock:

92Dragon, I know you respect OR as it is evident from ALL your posts over the years. Just rattling D123's cage as sometimes the 'children' do need to be taught RESPECT.