Mcminn Co Football

Whistle76

I saw most of the scrimmage against Farragut on Thursday. Some observations.....

- McMinn: Pass offense looked good with wide receiver #8. Running game so so.

Pass defense good and run defense so so.

- Farragut: Pass offense needs improvement. Running game looked good. Many turnovers.

Pass defense so so, had trouble stopping #8 and good against the run.

Remember this is only spring scrimmage with a lot of non starters playing.

• 1 month later...

1st of all...congrats to McMinn...you deserve the Region title last year...beat us fair and squre in overtime to win

yet..over time...i watched that mcminn team develop...it took 3 years to get to that moment to squeek out a victory against the mighty owls....

so, what am i saying....?????.....the cherokees will be ready to contend for a playoff spot in...uhhh...lets say......3 years...see you then cherokees

1st of all...congrats to McMinn...you deserve the Region title last year...beat us fair and squre in overtime to win

yet..over time...i watched that mcminn team develop...it took 3 years to get to that moment to squeek out a victory against the mighty owls....

so, what am i saying....?????.....the cherokees will be ready to contend for a playoff spot in...uhhh...lets say......3 years...see you then cherokees

Don't know about McMinn but I know the Owls will be wishing for the Monroe days by October.....