Can Greeneville Go Undefeated???

DevilMan03

I'm just glad ya'll could understand half the things he said. :roflol:

its ok my friend ..its the city life it just kills my speech and typing skills... ill try to s l o w i t d o w n a b i t f o r y o u n e x t t i m e .

Thanks that helped. But try periods and punctuation next time too. I read on an adult based level.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If district 10 has nothing to do with "us guys" then why are you still on this thread?

Most teams the Devils faced were faster and more athletic last year but it didn't stop them from reaching the championship. They made it there as a balanced TEAM. Look out this year cause I think they may e better.

im still here because i dont think greeneville will go undefeated!

and yes id say most teams will be better than last year and some way better ...so do it again! thats the task.

-hype

I'm just glad ya'll could understand half the things he said. :roflol:

its ok my friend ..its the city life it just kills my speech and typing skills... ill try to s l o w i t d o w n a b i t f o r y o u n e x t t i m e .

Thanks that helped. But try periods and punctuation next time too. I read on an adult based level.

well as long as im here you will be reading on my level ..i know thats a lil hard for you right now ..but you will get use to it and you will like it my friend.

-hype

Boski, why don't you just quit while you're behind? Not only are your writing skills inept, you struggle with reading comprehension, as well. I haven't even begun to "football trash talk", as you put it, on this thread. I do however appreciate your concern regarding my "home". But, don't worry. It's not much, just a 2 room lean-to in the mountains with a paved path to the bathroom. It's paid for, so if I lose it over trash talking, I'll just trade another couple goats and a gallon of shine and build me another one. I'm the last one you'll hear state that Greeneville WILL go undefeated. But, CAN they? Yep, I'm afraid they can. I'll save my lessons on the differences of "will" and "can" for another time. I've got to go work the fields and start saving up for a pair of shoes. Greeneville does require shoes and shirts to enter the stadium. Maybe you'll get lucky and get to come here for a playoff game. We don't require brains to sit in the stands. Have a nice summer break and good luck in the 11th grade this fall.

Yeah, Bud I miss it too! On a brighter note, my house hasn't sold so the move to South Mississippi is on hold. If it hasn't sold before FB season, we can have some more of those pre-game movie-nights...does anyone know what kind of movies Carmichael likes? Favorite color nail polish? his skin type? gosh I have so much planning to do!

Yeah, Bud I miss it too! On a brighter note, my house hasn't sold so the move to South Mississippi is on hold. If it hasn't sold before FB season, we can have some more of those pre-game movie-nights...does anyone know what kind of movies Carmichael likes? Favorite color nail polish? his skin type? gosh I have so much planning to do!

I bet he's a Sex in the City type of guy. May have to rent the seasons but my wife owns the first movie and we can get the second later in the season when it comes out on video.

• 3 weeks later...