Best Sr. Players in Middle TN.

Guest slider2002

From what I hear Griffin will be playing on a new summer team next summer based out of Murfreesboro. I believe Richardson will also be on that team. There are players from Oakland, Riverdale, Blackman, Warren County, LaVergne, and some other schools. The majority are based out of Murfreesboro. The catcher from Riverdale is Alex Watson. He is an excellent ball player with power from both sides of the plate. Chad Kerley at Blackman and Ben Balch from Oakland are both very good catchers as well. I have seen Kerley on several occasions. He has a strong arm, blocks well and hits with power. Good size 6'3, 185-190. I believe that both Balch and Kerley will be playing on the new team next summer. All of these players that play on that team will play college ball if they want to continue in the game. Most are D1 caliber players. You can contact Mickey Hiter through the GNABA/Superleague website @ www.sandlotter.com He will be able to direct you to the coach. Good Luck

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Whaley from Lincoln County High is good enough to play at the next level. He is a shortstop/pitcher with a great arm. He is the best shortstop in 8-AAA. He will also be Lincoln County's number 1 or 2 in pitching. He throws 83-86 with a great slider and curve. He has the best splitter in the state.

oakland -- ss- mike richardson (great arm & bat)

blackman --- lhp- david price (jr.) (all-around player)

lhp- ??? house (nice fb & curve)

m.j. --- lhp- stephen shao (all-around player)

of- brandon seger (great bat, good defense)

lebanon --- c/of- justin forrest (great arm & speed - decent switch hitter)

white house- c- justin pickett (great arm & bat) (jr)

LaVergne --- lhp- josh holman (good mechanics & nice speed)

hope this helps you with you scouting... note there are some more good players that i know of that i expect to do good this year. I just don't know alot about them because they didn't get to play alot this past season. Here are some younger guys m.j. (bradley bruce- (of) good hitter w/power& nice range), wilson central (brandon conner- © good all-around player-- good 3,4 hole hitter), lebanon ( nick norris- (of) good arm & speed--- good 1,9 hole hitter), central ( james adkins- (lhp) good velocity, needs a little more control), oakland ( jake ???- (lhp) nice movement, can play 1st.).

:rolleyes:

Lee Jones is a SR. ss/rhp/cf with 4.4 speed and an explosive bat.

Bryce Toups is a switch hitting catcher with great skills he made all district and region as a sophmore.

Both play for eagleville.

The short stop for Cascade is a great player I think his name is Kyle Young. About 6'4 with a great stick.

Jeramy Laster, OF from Hunters Lane. Laster is the only player from TN invited at this point. The showcase is set for nov. 15 in Las Vegas. go to www.teamonebaseball.com

according to team one - Laster has the potential to be a productive pro and can generate bat speed with wood. Good Luck to Jeramy from Tennessee Baseball Report. at www.tbca.org

[Edited by jdmtpb on 10-18-02 10:57P]

Dyland Lynch- Father Ryan

Michael Fisher- MBA

Ben Pesch (sp) Father Ryan

Brad Meyers- Oakland

Zack Primm- Oakland

Robby Howard-Oakalnd

Ben Balch-Oakland

Michael Richardson- Oakland

Wayne Kendrick-Riverdale

Nicky Loper- Riverdale

Tommy Christianson- Blackman

J B Davis-Blackman

Ben McDougal- Blackman

as well as the other kids from these schools that have already been mentioned.