Returning players to watch

midtnbaseball45

i'm not sure about middle tennesse, but west tennesse union city has a lot of players to look out for... returning junior cameron powers has one of the best gloves in all of tennesse... he is a diamond elite. also, they have a stellar left fielder in caleb long, sophomore next year, he has one of the best fielding percentages in the south east. and he has a GUN. he has a hot bat too. he will be a major threat for years to come.

Lucas Pippenger of Wayne Co. 6'1" 220lb catcher. .562 avg with 9 HR's. Threw out 56% of base stealers. Will be a senior next year.

Thats impressive. I'd like to hear more about him. Does Wayne County have a website? Where does he play summerball?

He plays on the Post 19 Jr. team and he was their MVP last year.

• 2 weeks later...
Lucas Pippenger of Wayne Co. 6'1" 220lb catcher. .562 avg with 9 HR's. Threw out 56% of base stealers. Will be a senior next year.

Thats impressive. I'd like to hear more about him. Does Wayne County have a website? Where does he play summerball?

Sorry about the delay. Pippenger plays for the columbia American Legion Post 19 junior(17U) team. WC doesn't have a website, but you can view Pipp's stats at www.unapproved website.com. If you are affiliated with a college, let me know. I'm the asst coach and would like to speak with you. 931-215-3641

Jack whaley outstanding outfielder with blinding speed, Brandon Hollingsworth strong first baseman with true "light tower power" returning seniors for marshall co. along with 5 great juniors j.b reese c.f , morgan reese s.s, Aaron thomason 2.b, brandon bush catcher and cody vernon pitcher/3.b. Should be a fun year for marshall co. baseball fans. All these players can hit for power and are battle tested and won't be intimidated by anyone or any circumstance. All juniors also pitch with vernon being the projected ace.

Start the list with Mookie Betts at Overton.

If Mookie Betts continues to be humble and grow as a player he may be shown enough money that he goes pro after high school. IMO, he could be a top 5 round pick in the 2011 draft which is great for a high school position player.

• 3 months later...

If your looking for a team to look at more than one player and Independence high school game would be a great decision in the spring. headed by Dylan Toscano and Brian Miller on the staff and Adam Lee, Austin Reed, and a couple of very talented players coming up from jv in the line-up, this has the makings to one explosive team with a chance to make a run at state.

i'm not sure about middle tennesse, but west tennesse union city has a lot of players to look out for... returning junior cameron powers has one of the best gloves in all of tennesse... he is a diamond elite. also, they have a stellar left fielder in caleb long, sophomore next year, he has one of the best fielding percentages in the south east. and he has a GUN. he has a hot bat too. he will be a major threat for years to come.

get outta here hahahaha :roflol: