Tullahoma at Coffee Co Sub-State/Section

mjuhb

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County has no Chance!

Can you please let me know who won the game? Since Coffee County had no chance, I was too frightened to go to the game. And oh how embarrassing it must have been for the few Coffee County fans who were stupid enough to go.

:)

hehe.

Binns, thanks for the congrats. Tullahoma played so hard. Honea left his guts on the field tonight I thought he was very impressive. Flip the coin - Brycen Davis on the mound and at the plate, Collin Baldwin in relief, Dylan Holt getting a two-strike bunt down, along with other guys, stepped up for Coffee County. I'm so happy for coach Jones. He deserves it and those kids deserve it. They have worked their tails off. Not to say Tullahoma hasn't. Coach White will have them back next year. They will be a force in 8-AAA again.

Another thing, the crowd tonight did not disapoint. It was epic.

I had a good time Pedo. I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in awhile. I wanted to try the strawberry shortcake. Jerry Mathis said it was real good. The kids will enjoy the state tournament. Its a special time. Its too bad the girls didn't win or it would have been a perfect nite for you guys. Have fun in Murfreesboro next week.

I am so pumped for next week. :):D:)

Coach Jones has done an excellent job at Coffee Co. How long has he been there? I am guessing 9 or 10 years. Did the game go 8 innings last night?

No, it ended in the ninth on a walk-off bases-loaded single by Brycen Davis.

And this is coach Jones ninth year there. And you are right. He has done great. District championships in regular season 2003, 2004 and district tournament titles in 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2010. Substate appearances in 2004, 2007, 2009 and 2010. And now a state appearance. I'm not sure he is appreciate enough, honestly.

Just as I predicted, Tullahoma is going home. They had no business playing for a chance to go to state. They are awful, no hitting whatsoever. This saves them the embarrassment of two beatdowns at the state.

You sound a Siegel fan that just can't get over Tullahoma beating your ace pitcher Watson and knocking the Stars out of a chance of going to the state. Get over it crybaby.