Marion County Warrior Living Legends 2010

The warriors are lacking in the self confidence category from what I am hearing. I talked to some of their seniors during the week and they said their team wasn't too hot and they would be lucky to win 3 or 4 games this year...Then those boys said they would wipe SP off the field....so I don't know which warrior team will show up this year...the one that will win a few games or the one that will supposibly whoop SP...They keep talking about how weak SP's O line is...I think they...and many others will be suprised this year...Football time is getting close!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The warriors are lacking in the self confidence category from what I am hearing. I talked to some of their seniors during the week and they said their team wasn't too hot and they would be lucky to win 3 or 4 games this year...Then those boys said they would wipe SP off the field....so I don't know which warrior team will show up this year...the one that will win a few games or the one that will supposibly whoop SP...They keep talking about how weak SP's O line is...I think they...and many others will be suprised this year...Football time is getting close!

I hope they think that the Pirates line is going to be so weak because they will be surprised early and many times. Honestly they should have been blown out last year and they will get blown out this year.

From what I hear around the town, they are rebuilding again, but have a pretty good arsenal between 8th and 10th grade. Supposedly the QB will be a sophmore that has been running the veer for a while, and is getting shown the proper way to run it by an ex-QB back in the day for Colquitte. Should be interesting. I was told the soph can throw 60 yds in the air so we will see. Umm, some changes at RB. I hear the last name Tucker (SR, I think), and a young hoss named Jeb (soph). Outside of that #10 should be decent, if the effort is there. Good luck Warriors. Maybe you won't be looking for a nother head coach at the end of the season :roflol:

Or maybe they will be looking for a new one, only if we could hope...

From what I hear around the town, they are rebuilding again, but have a pretty good arsenal between 8th and 10th grade. Supposedly the QB will be a sophmore that has been running the veer for a while, and is getting shown the proper way to run it by an ex-QB back in the day for Colquitte. Should be interesting. I was told the soph can throw 60 yds in the air so we will see. Umm, some changes at RB. I hear the last name Tucker (SR, I think), and a young hoss named Jeb (soph). Outside of that #10 should be decent, if the effort is there. Good luck Warriors. Maybe you won't be looking for a nother head coach at the end of the season :roflol:

Tucker is a name that I would associate with Whi-wuhl. I guess the Pirate D will have to return those interceptions 60 yards further. :roflol:

Edited by rlh

I can't believe I am saying this but I can't wait for Jasper to get back to where they use to be so I can hear how good South Pittsburg and Jasper both are instead of having to hear constantly about Boyd and Signal. It is enough to make you sick. Those two schools have no tradition and not a lot of class. I've always heard the expression you can fight your brother but no one else can. I don't consider Jasper, South Pittsburg's brother or anything like that but I would give money to see us both destroy Boyd and Signal and I will go see both teams play them if there is not a game conflict of course.

It has been a while since KL has been on the boards. KL has been working on the car and turning a few corners. By reading the threads, it appears that the people in Jaz-Vegas are in hibernation. The only one who has made a post is TTP. Where is Purplegrad, Bill49, Marion Madness, Mrs. GB, DieHardPurple, and BigJ just too name a few?