5 Friendship Christian 0

6 tie Cascade 0

6 tie Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 tie Humboldt 0

9 tie Riverside 0

9 tie Trinity Christian 0

Look's accurate to me. Any Thoughts?

Well, Croz, I certainly hope this would be accurate, but whose poll is this?

It appears to be based on the finish of last season/playoffs. TC lost 10 seniors from

last years team, which in effect was losing 20 starters, since all but one, I believe

started both ways. We have our work cut out for us, to say the least.....but, we've

been there before. Got a couple of months to get it in gear, then we'll see if the poll is

accurate.

How's G'ville looking thus far?

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 Trousdale County 15

2 Boyd-Buchanan 3

3 McKenzie 2

4 Signal Mountain 0

5 Friendship Christian 0

6 tie Cascade 0

6 tie Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 tie Humboldt 0

9 tie Riverside 0

It appears to be based on the finish of last season/playoffs. TC lost 10 seniors from

last years team, which in effect was losing 20 starters, since all but one, I believe

started both ways. We have our work cut out for us, to say the least.....but, we've

been there before. Got a couple of months to get it in gear, then we'll see if the poll is

accurate.

15 Votes For Trouserdale? Well Now By God? Does Anyone West Of Nashville Vote In This Poll Or What? Smells Like Homecooking To Me! :bored: But That's Alright...Heck Take Us Out Of The Poll...If Ya Think Mckenzie Won't Be In The Hunt Your Not Only Blind Your......Senseless.

15 Votes For Trouserdale? Well Now By God? Does Anyone West Of Nashville Vote In This Poll Or What? Smells Like Homecooking To Me! :bored: But That's Alright...Heck Take Us Out Of The Poll...If Ya Think Mckenzie Won't Be In The Hunt Your Not Only Blind Your......Senseless.

Butchie, I can assure you this poll is legit! This was a county wide poll taken in, by, & for

Trousdale Co. :huh:

Butchie, I can assure you this poll is legit! This was a county wide poll taken in, by, & for

Trousdale Co. :huh:

Yeah I Figured As Much...Seven, Snoball, Creekbank, Leatherballs, And TC Slutter We're The Only Hosers Voting. And I Might Add That It Was Real Nice That You Put The Private In Front Of Us This Time .... :huh: Ya Hosers!

15 Votes For Trouserdale? Well Now By God? Does Anyone West Of Nashville Vote In This Poll Or What? Smells Like Homecooking To Me! :roflolk: But That's Alright...Heck Take Us Out Of The Poll...If Ya Think Mckenzie Won't Be In The Hunt Your Not Only Blind Your......Senseless.

Trousdale Co. :o

Yeah I Figured As Much...Seven, Snoball, Creekbank, Leatherballs, And TC Slutter We're The Only Hosers Voting. And I Might Add That It Was Real Nice That You Put The Private In Front Of Us This Time .... :o Ya Hosers!

Well big buddy, it's me and you now (and a few others!) We lost some hosses too but.........

We're runnin' on Rebel Pride now and it's looking better every fall. (jot that line down....it'll survive for years to come.) All I can say is if we have to travel and I'm able, I think I know who I'm traveling with in the post-season!!!!! Maybe in the regular season?! You keep 'em honest and I got your back. Hope JJ has mine! LOL

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 Trousdale County 15

2 Boyd-Buchanan 3

3 McKenzie 2

4 Signal Mountain 0

5 Friendship Christian 0

6 tie Cascade 0

6 tie Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 tie Humboldt 0

9 tie Riverside 0

accurate.

I think as u but preseason rankings just gives high school fans something to get fired up about before the season starts! I pretty much agree with the ranking maybe a change in and there. The top five seems accurate but imo the bottom five should be shuffled a little! But it's not long to go after a couple of games we'll know. I can't wait love high school football there is nothing like it! :roflolk:

Lol, Well Saddle Up Ole Friend...I'm Ready To Ride. We Might Sneak Away And Meet Some Of These Folks From Other Teams This Year...Now That Your Health Is Straight...Mite Hunt Up Ole Pirate...But I Hear He's A Crafty Fellow!. :roflolk: We Just Need To Look For Someone Who Has Been Hit Multiple Time With A Skillet! :o

this looks pretty good... Boyd should have a few more pts than they did. What I do like about this is the top 5 are all opponents of SP at some point, which is great for SP

Opponent, heck we were a mere nuisance when we met. But, that was then! Last season would have been different I'm thinkin' and this season is still up in the air too.

Anyways, good luck to ya'll Pirates in '10......we're still pullin' for ya'!

We Had A Lil Poll Over Here In West Tennessee....Ourselves....And Uh.....Ya'll Didn't Make It! :roflolk: It Seems Ya Didn't Get Any Consolation Votes Either.... :o Trouser Who? :o Boiled What? But Mckenzie Was The Top Vote Getter By The Way! :o So Take Ya'lls Poll And Uh...And Uh...See Ya In December! :o