Class 2A Preseason Coaches Poll

croz6110

I'm not to sure about the coming season as far as where people sit to begin with....I actually think everyone needs to play a little ball before you line the ducks up. With that said, I also am a little surprised my Indians (Oneida) didn't recieve any mention in anyones poll. I'm not saying anyone is wrong at this stage, but my boys have been back in the thick of things over the last several years, and I won't expect them to fall off tremendously. Now they are going to be a relatively young bunch, but marked by the success that Middle School has been having over the last couple of years, they should be a tough W for anyone. They still have some horses, if that rapidly improving line shakes out.....they will make some noise. Kaz says so....! Which, for the record, doesn't make it so.....but a fan can hope can't he? I still think we will continue to be one of the elite teams in East Tennessee.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not to sure about the coming season as far as where people sit to begin with....I actually think everyone needs to play a little ball before you line the ducks up. With that said, I also am a little surprised my Indians (Oneida) didn't recieve any mention in anyones poll. I'm not saying anyone is wrong at this stage, but my boys have been back in the thick of things over the last several years, and I won't expect them to fall off tremendously. Now they are going to be a relatively young bunch, but marked by the success that Middle School has been having over the last couple of years, they should be a tough W for anyone. They still have some horses, if that rapidly improving line shakes out.....they will make some noise. Kaz says so....! Which, for the record, doesn't make it so.....but a fan can hope can't he? I still think we will continue to be one of the elite teams in East Tennessee.

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

you tell em kaz! good luck to them big ole onieda boys. :thumb:

Just out... re-vote! :roflol: How's this look Butchie!

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 McKenzie 6

2 South Pittsburg 6

3 Trousdale Co 2

4 Boyd Buchanan 2

5 Friendship Christian 2

6 Cascade 2

7 Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 Humboldt 0

10 Signal Mountain 0

Well Now, Finally An Unbiased Poll! You Hosers!

Edited by Butchie

• 2 weeks later...

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 Trousdale County 15

2 Boyd-Buchanan 3

3 McKenzie 2

4 Signal Mountain 0

5 Friendship Christian 0

6 tie Cascade 0

6 tie Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 tie Humboldt 0

9 tie Riverside 0

9 tie Trinity Christian 0

Look's accurate to me. Any Thoughts?

I thought WhiteHouse Heritage may get a nod this year. They had a pretty good team in 2009. Just ain't room for everyone in these polls. They probably tied for 11th with seven other teams. :wacko::roflolk: Geez

I thought WhiteHouse Heritage may get a nod this year. They had a pretty good team in 2009. Just ain't room for everyone in these polls. They probably tied for 11th with seven other teams. :wacko::roflolk: Geez

I do not like Signal Mtn but I sure would like them to beat whoever it took to get a chance to play Trousdale. I just would like to see a team I do respect put a beatdown on them this year like the Pirates did last year. Maybe this 2 year team can show some of the things we had never seen to you because I am still looking a year later.

I do not like Signal Mtn but I sure would like them to beat whoever it took to get a chance to play Trousdale. I just would like to see a team I do respect put a beatdown on them this year like the Pirates did last year. Maybe this 2 year team can show some of the things we had never seen to you because I am still looking a year later.

Sure is alot of hype surrounding the Signal Mountain team this year. I love a good beatdown as much as the next guy, but the jury is still out on the continued dominance of TC football. Maybe we can fulfill your wish. :thumb: Much respect to the Pirates also. :thumb: