Class 2A Preseason Coaches Poll

croz6110

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the Boyd Bucs losing 17 seniors they may be ranked a little high.

Same here..seems to be a bit of optimism in the top two. But, it's a long way to Dec., so who knows,

stranger things have happened. Seems like everyone lost quite a few, may keep things on an even keel.

Ole Butchie may have the best shot at it.....can't wait to see who does what........

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 Trousdale County 15

2 Boyd-Buchanan 3

3 McKenzie 2

4 Signal Mountain 0

5 Friendship Christian 0

6 tie Cascade 0

6 tie Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 tie Humboldt 0

9 tie Riverside 0

9 tie Trinity Christian 0

Look's accurate to me. Any Thoughts?

Looks very good as far as polls go. Now if I get my hands on those 5 insurrectionist rebels that did not vote for the mighty T.C. :o And of all people to vote for... Boyd and Mckunzie. :roflolk:

15 Votes For Trouserdale? Well Now By God? Does Anyone West Of Nashville Vote In This Poll Or What? Smells Like Homecooking To Me! But That's Alright...Heck Take Us Out Of The Poll...If Ya Think Mckenzie Won't Be In The Hunt Your Not Only Blind Your......Senseless.

Butchie, I can assure you this poll is legit! This was a county wide poll taken in, by, & for

Trousdale Co.

Yeah I Figured As Much...Seven, Snoball, Creekbank, Leatherballs, And TC Slutter We're The Only Hosers Voting. And I Might Add That It Was Real Nice That You Put The Private In Front Of Us This Time .... Ya Hosers!

:roflolk: You have hurt my feelings. LOL. I would never put a private school ahead of McKunzie. Butchie I do believe the living legend thing has transformed you though!!! Aways talking about the "Trousers" and such. :o BTW, TC slutter does have a nice ring to it. It's hard for me to hide that fact with 5 children and all. :o

We're not the best team in the state by a long shot. Not even sure if we should be ranked! :roflol:

But, we'll gladly take the bullseye....not like we've never been shot at before.

I just wish it would quit raining and warm up a little! :blush:

The team to watch out for.........Signal Mtn.

We're not the best team in the state by a long shot. Not even sure if we should be ranked! :lol:

But, we'll gladly take the bullseye....not like we've never been shot at before.

I just wish it would quit raining and warm up a little! :roflol:

And the hosers from McKunzie too. :blush:

We're not the best team in the state by a long shot. Not even sure if we should be ranked! :lol:

I just wish it would quit raining and warm up a little! :roflol:

Hows the summer been Seven? Hope for a rematch this year. :blush:

You Know I Should Expect As Much From You No Good Yankee Hosers! From Now On Leave Us Out Of Ya Dang Ole "East Only" Poles. Ya Hosers! If The Sun Wasn't In Our Eyes, And If It Wasn't So Dang Cold, And The Smoke From That Dang Pirate Ship, And The Ref's We're Kin To Half The T.C. Fans In The Stands ...Ya Know All Ya'll Do Sorta Favor One Another...key the banjoes. LOL :roflol: Ya Hosers!

You Know I Should Expect As Much From You No Good Yankee Hosers! From Now On Leave Us Out Of Ya Dang Ole "East Only" Poles. Ya Hosers! If The Sun Wasn't In Our Eyes, And If It Wasn't So Dang Cold, And The Smoke From That Dang Pirate Ship, And The Ref's We're Kin To Half The T.C. Fans In The Stands ...Ya Know All Ya'll Do Sorta Favor One Another...key the banjoes. LOL :blush: Ya Hosers!

So what are you really trying to say Butchie. :lol: 12 toes are better than 10 when it comes to the running the wing-T. Now squeal like a pig Ned. :lol::roflol:

Just out... re-vote! :lol: How's this look Butchie!

RANK TEAM FIRST PLACE VOTES

1 McKenzie 6

2 South Pittsburg 6

3 Trousdale Co 2

4 Boyd Buchanan 2

5 Friendship Christian 2

6 Cascade 2

7 Rockwood 0

8 Adamsville 0

9 Humboldt 0

10 Signal Mountain 0

Now wait a minute. :roflol: How did those pirates slip in there? :blush::lol: