Boyd-Ezell score?

Dale

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

score coulda been worse.....ezell fumbled on the 6 one play.....#1 from boyd(all first team) scored a touchdown with about 2:00 to go on ezell's second team was the only offensive TD the great boyd bucs scored on ezell's defense....the other td was off of a blocked punt in the first quarter.....never a doubt in the game. total domination by ezell-harding...hopefully this will show people who the number 1 team is.....one more thing...what was up with #31 for boyd shooting austin henderson a couple birds???? :confused:

Sorry to hear that, Boyd. Is Ezell that good, or did Boyd just not play as well as they could, or was it a little bit of both? Anyway, maybe this will be good for y'all come postseason. At least now you know what to expect if and when you meet Ezell again. Good luck with the rest of your season.

The Boyd-Buchanan has a good team but Ezell has too many weapons for Boyd. Boyd's Offense never scored on Ezell's first team defense. Little cat and mouse game at the end with the first teams and second teams. Boyd had a 56 yard TD from Nelson late in the game vs 2nd stringers. After that Ezell put starters back in for one play on offense for aout a 40 yard gain then all 2nd stringers right back in. I think mainly this because they tried on onside late in the game.

Ezell has another great team this year with Austin Henderson and ANtoine Owens leading the defense and Randy Sclappi and AJ Blackburn leading the offense. They are gonna be really hard to stop again this year.

Also, Kyle Todd Your the man. For a guy short in stature you have a huge heart. I know you read this site and i just wanted to tell you that you are a great player.

Boyd has a good team but Ezell is on a roll again. They have a great team, great coaching and you should see them in Murfreesboro again this year.

South Pitt and Cloudland have to be the class of the east but i think the west will win again this year. I dont know what GAtlinburg Pittman has this year but CPA just destroyed them.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 9-27-02 10:46P]

Posted by nabas2000:

I didn't make the game...what happened to Ezell's Gettis? I didn't see his name in the Tennessean's stats. Did he play and they just didn't throw to him? And how about K. Todd averaging over 12 yards a carry.

Gattis Played but never got the ball Kyle Tood is one fast dude.

Ezell-Harding

Rushing

A.J. Blackburn: 2-25

Jacob Burney: 1-12

Austin Henderson: 4-29

Antoine Owens: 6-40

Randy Schlappi: 7-54, 2 TD

Kyle Todd: 5-64

Passing (CMP-ATT-INT-YDS)

Stephen Huff: 1-3-0-82

Randy Schlappi: 15-24-0-268

Receiving

Chris Blackburn: 6-124, 2 TD

Matt Fields: 1-82, 1 TD

Austin Henderson: 3-37

Antoine Owens: 3-57

Kyle Todd: 2-46, 1 TD

over 560 yards total offense.

[Edited by Chakra20 on 9-27-02 11:54P]

I agree with those who say this was an Eagle domination. BBS has a long way to go to be in the same sentence with Ezell-Harding as state contenders. Can they get there? It remains to be seen. (Based on Friday night it seems a long row to hoe.)

The Eagles are very good. No excuses. Friday night was an old fashioned woodshed whuppin'. It will be a major disappointment if Ezell-Harding does not make it back to Murfreesboro to defend their class A crown.

BBS will go back to the drawing board and get to work for the remainder of a tough schedule with region games left against Lookout Valley and South Pittsburg and non-region contests with Oliver Springs and Lipscomb.

As a Buc fan, I hope these two teams get a chance to meet again.