CAK 2010

JuniorsDad

Congrats! Glad to see that recruit'n.........uh..Garbage service is working out for you Guys! B)

With Footballdad around, no recruiting is necessary. People send their kids from miles around! ;)

If I'm not mistaken, this gets us to...........um.....100% Out of Zone! But of course, we have a multiplier! B)

BC, glad you're going to make it on the 19th! Try to drag APB along to "slum" with you. Your maroon will blend right in with Warrior Royal Blue.

Edited by Govolsknox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Juniorsdad's starting line up looks probable for the most part. I noticed a lot of #71 Fritts at center as well as DT. Any thoughts on where he ends up seeing the most playing time? If he was able to contribute at center, I could see it freeing up Fortner (#67) to do some interesting things. On the other hand, if Fritts is best suited at DT, that certainly offers some helpful depth with Fortner going both ways. I can also see tremendous benefit in being able to slide Fortner to end. Juniorsdad's front 4 on defense looks pretty formidable to me.

thoughts?

WOW!!!!! Not too sure what to say after our scrimmage tonight.

With Footballdad around, no recruiting is necessary. People send their kids from miles around! ;)

If I'm not mistaken, this gets us to...........um.....100% Out of Zone! But of course, we have a multiplier! B)

BC, glad you're going to make it on the 19th! Try to drag APB along to "slum" with you. Your maroon will blend right in with Warrior Royal Blue.

Did someone say wings.........?

Congrats Warriors!

Very nice showing by the Warriors tonight. I'm kind of like JD, I really don't know what to say either. Having never faced OR, knowing their history, being a 6A school, etc... I was concerned that we just wouldn't match up with their size, strength and athleticism. Wrong. I think CAK is going to have another good year, but I don't want to read too much into this scrimmage. NO QUESTION about it, the Wildcats are not even close to being up to OR standards. I know you never back down, but they may seriously want to reconsider their upcoming scrimmage with Alcoa. :unsure: Speaking of the Tornadoes, playing those guys twice a year has really elevated our teams ability to line up against bigger teams and not be intimidated.

Nice job tonight to all the boys wearing blue & gold! I'm proud of you, keep up the good work :thumb:

Very nice showing by the Warriors tonight. I'm kind of like JD, I really don't know what to say either. Having never faced OR, knowing their history, being a 6A school, etc... I was concerned that we just wouldn't match up with their size, strength and athleticism. Wrong. I think CAK is going to have another good year, but I don't want to read too much into this scrimmage. NO QUESTION about it, the Wildcats are not even close to being up to OR standards. I know you never back down, but they may seriously want to reconsider their upcoming scrimmage with Alcoa. :unsure: Speaking of the Tornadoes, playing those guys twice a year has really elevated our teams ability to line up against bigger teams and not be intimidated.

Nice job tonight to all the boys wearing blue & gold! I'm proud of you, keep up the good work :thumb:

Awesome! Gotta love it! :thumb:

WOW!!!!! Not too sure what to say after our scrimmage tonight.

Agreed! Looks like it is all coming together nicely. I thought the only thing lacking was confidence from the new starters and that is growing quickly as seen on the field.. This team can play football. Cant wait to see how they do against Gibbs and then Grace.. WOW is the best way to discribe it!!!!!

Awesome! Gotta love it! :thumb:

Hey BC, looks like another good representation for Reg. 4 AA! Maybe Farragut and OR could go get some of Loudon and we could make it a trifecta for the "little guys". :) No really, I have much respect for the Admirals and the Wildcats :thumb: Just goes to show people that while classification may be some gauge of strength and quality of a program, its certainly not the only one. There are some very good teams around here that don't play 5A or 6A football.

Hey BC, looks like another good representation for Reg. 4 AA! Maybe Farragut and OR could go get some of Loudon and we could make it a trifecta for the "little guys". :) No really, I have much respect for the Admirals and the Wildcats :thumb: Just goes to show people that while classification may be some gauge of strength and quality of a program, its certainly not the only one. There are some very good teams around here that don't play 5A or 6A football.

Exactly! B)