Macon Co. @ Trousdale Co.

geo1126

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

macon will see a little improvement this year in my opinion, but i think improvement would have come under goolsby as well. trousdale won't be the team they were last year, but i'd still be willing to guess that they are a 14 favorite. my friends in macon tell me that while the tigers showed well in their recent scrimmage they felt that it had to do just as much with the fall off of the portland program as it did with the tigers recent refurbishing. i'm basing my 14 points on two things; #1 new coach, new scheme takes time to develope and #2 there is stiil the psychological hurdle the tigers have to get over that convinces them they are winners. i think that hurdle will be cleared later this year although i have a hard time seeing it cleared against trousdale. all that said, stranger things have happened but i'm confidate in the ole yeller jackets and being on the creek bank may even be worth another 7... 3 at least. :rolleyes:

macon will see a little improvement this year in my opinion, but i think improvement would have come under goolsby as well. trousdale won't be the team they were last year, but i'd still be willing to guess that they are a 14 favorite. my friends in macon tell me that while the tigers showed well in their recent scrimmage they felt that it had to do just as much with the fall off of the portland program as it did with the tigers recent refurbishing. i'm basing my 14 points on two things; #1 new coach, new scheme takes time to develope and #2 there is stiil the psychological hurdle the tigers have to get over that convinces them they are winners. i think that hurdle will be cleared later this year although i have a hard time seeing it cleared against trousdale. all that said, stranger things have happened but i'm confidate in the ole yeller jackets and being on the creek bank may even be worth another 7... 3 at least. :rolleyes:

I just wonder who the transfer was this year,one could almost say t.c gets to recruitt like goodpasture,not to mention all the seniors could have graduated last year,does anybody see a pattern here,maybe macon needs to start holding more athletes back in the 5th grade too.

I just wonder who the transfer was this year,one could almost say t.c gets to recruitt like goodpasture,not to mention all the seniors could have graduated last year,does anybody see a pattern here,maybe macon needs to start holding more athletes back in the 5th grade too.

Don't have to hold ya'll back a grade. Ya'll usually do that to yourselves!!! :huh:

this sure shut them up for a little while.somebody needed a r.b. and went and got one.no excuses just facts.

this sure shut them up for a little while.somebody needed a r.b. and went and got one.no excuses just facts.

Have ya'll run the coach off yet? Guess ya'll had to pay all his salary upfront just so he would feel comfortable about taking such an unstable position. Now seriously, how much extra money did the quarterback club have to pitch in to prove that ya'll were serious about having a coach for more than one year? :roll: 10k...15k...

Have ya'll run the coach off yet? Guess ya'll had to pay all his salary upfront just so he would feel comfortable about taking such an unstable position. Now seriously, how much extra money did the quarterback club have to pitch in to prove that ya'll were serious about having a coach for more than one year? :roll: 10k...15k...

macon does not have a quaterback club anymore and besides if a certain party was paying a coach a little extra on the side would it be anything t.c. ant already done or is doing now. I think not,ya see we are catching on,now if we can just figure out how to get some players to come in from other towns when we need them,we'll try and work on that the next few years and hold a few more back as well,we will get there just give us a little more time guys. :thumb: