Maryville Lineman Transferring to MUS

MLREB

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if he started, but he did get in some meaningful snaps for the Owls today.

Brayden looks good. He will be a good and contributing player for the Owls for the next couple years. MUS' line is their strong point this year. They are lacking in the skill positions, but their line is very large and athletic. Their defense needs some work as well.

Overall they are just a young team and I look for them to get better and better as the year progresses. They have their first game under their belt versus a decent Millington team, but nothing like they will face in division play.

I can't believe that the Maryville people are not up in arms about this blatant case of recruiting!

Too bad the kid will now be forced to play against inferior competition in D-II. I'm sure last year's Maryville team would have handled MUS.

Who won the State in Maryville's Division last year?

Holy Moses, people. He was kidding. It's called "sarcasm". It was said "tongue in cheek". There have been at least two references after the fact that it was a joke, and yet people are still getting their proverbial panties in a wad.

Look at post #8, two after the original post, and start from there.

my bad, man. I guess I just saw the post out of context, but I took my reply back down.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

bump......update please

Actually Braden is playing pretty decent. He got lucky early in the year and got to start the first few games because the player ahead of him had Appendicitis. However, he is now in the rotation and MUS should be a much better team next year. They are really young only one senior starting on the offensive line. This past week Braden got revenge on White Station and they are improving each week. They should have beaten Olive Branch easily, the worst game I have ever seen them play. Not sure how far they will go in the playoffs but I sure wouldn't want to be the team that plays them.