How bout them Rebels?

Well, its time.....The Rebs are gonna have to keep an eye out on the late hits....Fulton Co still isn't happy with the way things went down last year, i'm sure......but other than that OC should roll

OC 56 FC 14

I'm sure they aren't thrilled that their best running back and one of their coaches jumped ship and came to OC either....

Had the fight in this game as well....

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Rent-A-Win" should be good for kids who have never played in a varsity game be able to see what it is like. They should let the folks in free for this game because the clock will run the entire second half and look for some of the Ky bunch stay on the bus and keep it running.

I understand that they have lots of ice cream and cake tonight and with the temps like they are...the ice cream will be eaten mostly during the 1st half.

The Rebels need to enjoy this game as they really begin to get into their schedule next week. The Rebels should win seveal games but if their defense doen't step up to help with the offensive side, who know what will happen.

The key this year to me is Fair...if he is not afraid to be hit and likes to take the licks, the passing game will come along also. This years team might be as good as they get for the rebels...not having the overall speed day in and day out to hang with the big boys during the 3rd, 4th and final rounds of the playoffs.

Good Luck Rebels...make the playoffs and go deeper this year.

They should call the game. I would be willing to bet any of the Jr. High Teams...Union City's especially, could beat Fulton Co.

Speaking of which...I understand that for the first time ever played, the Union City Middle School took Lake Road to the Wood Shed this past week. Had to call off the dogs so to speak. The only other time Lake Road and Union City Middle school took to the field was many years ago during a scrimage. Now we know why.

Good Luck Rebs....

Game was called right after halftime 35-6.....Fulton Co might be the worst team I have ever seen play.....LaDevin Fair is the real deal for the Rebels....Look for real good things to come from him this season....Trey Phipps is a real smart quarterback and has a solid arm.....Looking onto next weekend....Sikeston (MO) comes into town....They were preseason ranked #7 in 4A....I'm anxious to see how these kids do....Hope to see the Rebs with less penalties....Congrats on the win though...It's always good to get that first win....Now its time for a real challenge....

GO REBELS!!

They should call the game. I would be willing to bet any of the Jr. High Teams...Union City's especially, could beat Fulton Co.

Speaking of which...I understand that for the first time ever played, the Union City Middle School took Lake Road to the Wood Shed this past week. Had to call off the dogs so to speak. The only other time Lake Road and Union City Middle school took to the field was many years ago during a scrimage. Now we know why.

Good Luck Rebs....

Union City's Middle School wouldn't beat Fulton County...

The game was ended at the beginning of the second half due to a second lightening delay...OC won the game 35-6