Whitehaven vs. MUS scrimmage 7/30/10

This has become somewhat of an annual test for both teams. Come check out two of the finer Memphis Metro Area High Schools Football programs. It will be interesting to say the least. Both Teams are replacing their do everything QBs. MUS is always well coached. Whitehaven has always had an array of big time athletes. The match-up is always a Measuring Stick for both programs. If u got predictions, cool. Let's hear them. If you know about any other Big Time scrimmages in the Area, let's hear about them.

7/30/10. Start time 5 pm at MUS.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MUS will run WH off the field. The reason I give is coaching. WH will have more athletes but will get circles ran around them.

Ehh i agree that MUS should win this one, but i dont think they will run them off the field or anything. It'll be a very interesting scrimmage to watch though. I think this scrimmage will help answer some questions about MUS and whether they still are the best team around. But for now im not so sure. I have a lot of respect for Whitehaven and no matter what happens in the scrimmage i think they are going to have a great season.

This has become somewhat of an annual test for both teams. Come check out two of the finer Memphis Metro Area High Schools Football programs. It will be interesting to say the least. Both Teams are replacing their do everything QBs. MUS is always well coached. Whitehaven has always had an array of big time athletes. The match-up is always a Measuring Stick for both programs. If u got predictions, cool. Let's hear them. If you know about any other Big Time scrimmages in the Area, let's hear about them.

7/30/10. Start time 5 pm at MUS.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

Good luck Whitehaven even though you senator blasted millington last year for many of YOUR reasons we wish you luck. Go Trojans

Good luck Whitehaven even though you senator blasted millington last year for many of YOUR reasons we wish you luck. Go Trojans

MUS vs Whitehaven would be fun to watch. I am sure that both teams will be tested. It's tough to predict who is going to win a scrimmage though beacause both teams will be using alot of players. Some of which will never see the field once the bullets start flying live under the lights on friday nights. GOOD LUCK to both teams. Stay Injury FREE!

Go Trojans!

MUS will run WH off the field. The reason I give is coaching. WH will have more athletes but will get circles ran around them.

RESPECT DA HAVEN

I hope u come out to the scrimmage Friady. Whitehaven will NOT be ran off the field by anyone this season whether it's a scrimmage, JV, Freshmen or what have u... That is all.

Last season was a tough one for Millington, but I believe that you guys should be back in the Playoff hunt this season with the change in regime. Thanks for the love. You guys stay injury free also.

Brentwood Academy is a good team. But they are not what they once were. Other schools in Nashville have popped up and made them share some of the talent that they used to keep for themselves. With that being said, It should be one great test for Southwind on the 27th.

Go Trojans!

Brentwood Academy is a good team. But they are not what they once were. Other schools in Nashville have popped up and made them share some of the talent that they used to keep for themselves. With that being said, It should be one great test for Southwind on the 27th.

Go Trojans!

In the last 10 years BA has been in the state final 8 times. That's a little better just a "good team".

Ensworth popped up but has yet to reach the state final.