Elizabethton Cyclones

cyclone80

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well it looks like Shawn Witten has reloaded his Cyclones, he has 2 sophmore running backs that showed what they can do this season in the Jamboree; Moore and Turner, both with break away speed. They hav some strong receivers and 2 of the best linebackers around. Their Junior QB Berry has a College Arm and best of all he is now over 6'1" this season. A big O line. They will be tested this year by Science Hill and Ashville NC, Greeneville along with CAK. Look for them winning at least 2 of those, but they should have no problems in the 3 Rivers and maybe going to the third round.

Well it looks like Shawn Witten has reloaded his Cyclones, he has 2 sophmore running backs that showed what they can do this season in the Jamboree; Moore and Turner, both with break away speed. They hav some strong receivers and 2 of the best linebackers around. Their Junior QB Berry has a College Arm and best of all he is now over 6'1" this season. A big O line. They will be tested this year by Science Hill and Ashville NC, Greeneville along with CAK. Look for them winning at least 2 of those, but they should have no problems in the 3 Rivers and maybe going to the third round.

I agree and i can't wait till friday.GO CYCLONES RTD

Heard they graduated alot of starters?

They did but still have some great players still there.Shawn has done a great job turning this program back around and has more athletes coming out to play football.We have maybe the best two linebackers that

i have seen around here in a while and one of them started last year.Looking forward to seeing this team play this year.One thing that has helped this team is who they have scrimmaged this year and they have improved every week.

Edited by lawnman

They did but still have some great players still there.Shawn has done a great job turning this program back around and has more athletes coming out to play football.We have maybe the best two linebackers that

i have seen around here in a while and one of them started last year.Looking forward to seeing this team play this year.One thing that has helped this team is who they have scrimmaged this year and they have improved every week.

I think their hardest game will be against the #1 ranked Greene Devils!!!