Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

I didn't say they didn't make mistakes at Farragut. My statement was that the Farragut staff is better than any staff in upper east tn., outside of Dobyns Bennett. You guys don't really think a staff from up here could of took that team and done any better against DB last night? I mean Stacy Carter is supposed to be the man up here. Do I need to mention last year? Still being civil here. :)

Being around from the Knoxville area and watching several games a year of Farragut. Yes this staff is really not that good. They have had several teams in the last 5 years that had the talent to play in the Big game but they get to the playoffs they do not know how to make changes throughout the game. I talked to one of my buddies kids that played about there half time talks and they make no changes at halftime to help fix problems throughout the second half to help the win or finish the game that is what happened last year with Maryville. They need to get that big lead in the first two halfs and then hold on to try and win and you can not do that against your Maryville, Riverdales, and DB. Sad to say but this person is right.

Edited by allvolfan1

• 4 weeks later...

I love our local rivalry but I also like when most of our community roots one another on when we play out of town teams. We need that mutal respect. I noticed several rival fans stepping up giving credit to the Indians and thats also good to see as well because they did earn it.

My thoughts on our Indians, #8, He is fast and the defenders just bounce off of him. CS is a huge power runner. If the line opens up and he gets a 5 yard run, it will take 4 or 5 to take him down. Seabolt will not be a star stealer. He has been playing with these same guys for years and now is no different. He will do what is best for the team not for himself. Steele, he is a huge deep threat. He is fast and has excellent hands. Cannon has not even started his showing but, will arrive soon. Hall has unbelievable agility. He is a freight train that knocks everybody out of the way. I saw this kid run over his opponet keep going and hit several more blocking up field. Hayworth is a huge stump that you will not move out of that middle. They use him on defense to plug it up and its a brilliant move.The whole Defense, well they are little but mean as Sh**. I love an underdog. They knuckle up and battle with the big dogs and so far have won. Good Job Tribe, Keep it up :thumb: .

This is an example of what I talk about and say about our players. I will address the rest in the other post.