Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

I don't know if it's to early but I'll try to get it started.This is a new year and both teams have great programs.We are a little more upbeat coming into this year and hope to bounce back. We have more speed but there are allways questions to be answered.How about your team this year ?

I don't know if it's to early but I'll try to get it started.This is a new year and both teams have great programs.We are a little more upbeat coming into this year and hope to bounce back. We have more speed but there are allways questions to be answered.How about your team this year ?

Farragut lost alot of key players off last years team but they have alot of young talent comming back. Not alot of experence right now but with the talent they have it should make them a dangerious team. Their weakness is suposed to be in the secondary, we're not going to be a passing team so that will be a wash. Its anybodys guess as to who will come out on top. Farragut is one of the "Big Boys" on the block and they will be hard to beat. Until proven otherwise our weakness is still in the line on both sides of the ball.

I've seen some nice cobinations on the defensive side,but they have to pull from the offensive side to get a big boy in the middle.Time will tell how Watson plays it.I like the offensive side of the line if we can keep the key big boys on the field.Sometimes we line up small in a place or two but that might not matter if they have great skill.

It is very difficult to go to Dobyns-Bennett and win. Farragut is supposed to have a young and inexperienced team, so i give the win to DB in this one. Good luck to both teams....should be a pretty good game!

We would love to win them all and will try.I just hope that we can get better as the year rolls along and peak at playoff time this year.Staying healthy has been a problem for some time and has cost us at that time of year.I hate to lose anytime,but if an early game like ours with Clinton last year comes down to the wire and we grow from it {I hope with a win}and are ready at playoff time ,I'll take it.Dobyns-Bennett has had some great regular season games with Oak ridge,and it was tough for either team to double up.I would love to combined some of our great regular seasons when we were undefeated and number one in the state,with playing like it at playoff time.

I went to the McMinn County scrimmage in the spring with a buddy off mine and this is not a usual Farragut team then in the past. There running back #3 looks good but puts the ball on the ground alot and the QB can run but really can't throw the ball. Defense looks pretty good at times but not a usual Farragut defense strong and fast to the ball. If DB was like last years team will be interesting game up in the air.

I went to the McMinn County scrimmage in the spring with a buddy off mine and this is not a usual Farragut team then in the past. There running back #3 looks good but puts the ball on the ground alot and the QB can run but really can't throw the ball. Defense looks pretty good at times but not a usual Farragut defense strong and fast to the ball. If DB was like last years team will be interesting game up in the air.

We have more speed than last year but until you line up against a quality team for real,you don't know much about yourself.I'm sure Farragut will have plenty of fine athletes that will hit us hard,and how we respond to that will make us or break us.I like the game for us and hope it last for many years.Going to Farragut is allmost like going to a college game,with the students having on togas and the nice stadium with the players coming down between the stands.

I was reading some of the comments from the farragut scrimmage with Alcoa.Fans need to remember that Alcoa will take most teams in the state to the woodshed and make them like it.If not for Maryville over the years,Alcoa might have been in line for some national title votes, with their complete dominance of teams everywhere else.I look forward to our game coming up and hope many of your fans travel to Kingsport as we did last year.