HALLS @ CLINTON wk 0

92Dragon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls by 20...or more.

I think that halls has the ability to beat Clinton but not by 20 or more. I saw Clinton practice for the first time last night and the back up QB was looking more and more comfortable. Clinton will have the advantage on the line and as far as playmakers Clintons got halls beat by a longshot. Clinton has to come out and play to their ability if they want to beat Halls or they will come out with a L on Friday night. I know Halls will be ready, they always are....Devil who is Halls playmakers and who do you expect to have a big night Friday?

Tough, tough loss for Halls. The next several weeks look to be difficult for the Red Devils too.

Same story as last year. In a way, Halls had to come out and win this game. I don't know if there is another "winable" game for them until October. Not only do they play the top 3 teams in the district before then, but Webb and Sevier County are very good football teams. At this point, I will be very surprised if they aren't 0-6 when they face Karns on October 1st.

This would of been a totally different game if not for the 6 turnovers by clinton... not only did clintons turnovers give halls good field position, and lead to some points, it stopped their momentum. Clintons running attack is awesome, and those little short passes they throw are very productive. Clinton looked alot better than I gave them credit for... Control those turnovers and we have a legit chance of playoffs.

This is a very difficult game to pick. Both teams are kinda young and inexperienced. Halls has the advantage at qb. I think both teams have good running backs, so i think they are even as far as backs go. I would have to give Clinton the edge as far as offensive line goes....i think Clinton's line is bigger and stronger. Halls always has a well coached defense. Clinton still hasnt proven to me that they have a good defense.

As much as i hate to, im picking Halls 21 Clinton 13

Come on dragons, prove me wrong!

If I seen the score correctly,they got it done for you Dragon.I'm going to try and step away from the boards a little and you will see why when you check out the Clinton -DB board or just about anything dealing with our team right now.I love the game and would rather watch highschool football 100 to 1 over anything but this has become a little much.Good luck to Clinton after this week of course.