Greeneville @ Jeff. County

waltersstate

Should be an easy opener for the Devils. I say 35-7 or somewhere in that ballpark.

You guys must not be paying attention to other teams.... Jeff Co will be the toughest regular season team the devils will play. They return around 17 starters and an amazing athlete at QB. If the devils stop him than they will cruise to a victory. Greeneville has too much speed on offense so they will still score big. My prediction is G ville 28, Jeff 7. but the game will not be a cake walk for the devils.

You guys must not be paying attention to other teams.... Jeff Co will be the toughest regular season team the devils will play. They return around 17 starters and an amazing athlete at QB. If the devils stop him than they will cruise to a victory. Greeneville has too much speed on offense so they will still score big. My prediction is G ville 28, Jeff 7. but the game will not be a cake walk for the devils.

So a touchdown prediction difference makes me not pay attention? And someone tell me the difference between easy win and cruise to victory? I disagree with on one thing else too. The toughest team Greeneville will see will most likely be Tennessee High or Sullivan South. There is still a verdict out for me on which team will be better. Betsey lost too much. Jeff County may be returning a lot but they still haven't proved anything to me. I may eat my words but I'm sticking with it being an easy opener.

Edited by budkilmer

I think what falcon is trying to say here is that no victory ever comes easy. All these guys have heard over the summer is how they're the best team in the state;it's time for the them to come down from cloud nine and rejoin the rest of us here in reality. Go Big Greene! :twisted:

Edited by CharlieArrington33
  • Upvote 1

I think what falcon is trying to say here is that no victory ever comes easy. All these guys have heard over the summer is how they're the best team in the state;it's time for the them to come down from cloud nine and rejoin the rest of us here in reality. Go Big Greene! :twisted:

Then why would Falcon say they would "cruise to victory?" Just doesn't make sense to me. Don't bash me for saying something and then say pretty much the same thing. But I fully agree with you Charlie.

uhhhh I'm thinkin' maybe Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton will be as tough or tougher than JC. Yes, the Pats are returning a lot of boys but they have ditched the traditional Dumplin' Valley Veer for the spread and they will be green. Devils D have experience handling athletic QB's and should do OK.

uhhhh I'm thinkin' maybe Tennessee High, Sullivan South and Elizabethton will be as tough or tougher than JC. Yes, the Pats are returning a lot of boys but they have ditched the traditional Dumplin' Valley Veer for the spread and they will be green. Devils D have experience handling athletic QB's and should do OK.

Barb, I agree with you. Not that Jeff. Co won't be a test, but THHS, EHS, and SSHS will more than likely be tougher. I hope our boys are focused on one game at a time and forget what happened last year. It's time for some new Greene Devils to step up and be leaders. GO DEVILS!

So a touchdown prediction difference makes me not pay attention? And someone tell me the difference between easy win and cruise to victory? I disagree with on one thing else too. The toughest team Greeneville will see will most likely be Tennessee High or Sullivan South. There is still a verdict out for me on which team will be better. Betsey lost too much. Jeff County may be returning a lot but they still haven't proved anything to me. I may eat my words but I'm sticking with it being an easy opener.

I said if they stop the QB they will cruise to a victory. Seeing that he will be the best player they will probably play all season. Tennessee high and besty will not be as good as Jeff. Both teams lost pretty much all starters. An Experienced team will usually win over a rebuilding team.