Dyersburg Jamboree

JungleJim125

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a little help. Does anyone know the pairings for the jamboree next week. I think Humboldt plays Dyersburg. Milan plays in it also and i think Trenton not sure. Thank you very much for the information! Also will need the starting time! Thanks again.

Dyer Co opens up against Milan...followed by Lake Co. vs Halls..then Dyersburg plays Humboldt in the last game.!

Trenton is not there.!More than liklely they're playing in another one..maybe at Crockett Co

Edited by mrbigster

Need a little help. Does anyone know the pairings for the jamboree next week. I think Humboldt plays Dyersburg. Milan plays in it also and i think Trenton not sure. Thank you very much for the information! Also will need the starting time! Thanks again.

Will there be any Dyersburg radio station that will carry the jamboree? I have copd and its just to hot for me right now. If they do will somone please post it. Thank you and good luck to all!

Edited by zebra99

Will there be any Dyersburg radio station that will carry the jamboree? I have copd and its just to hot for me right now. If they do will somone please post it. Thank you and good luck to all!

I also have copd. I doubt D'burg stations will cover jamboree..if any station does it would be Milans season station 97.3 I think . I hate it as I have a g-son playing for DC