Signal Mountain vs Hixson

smeagle1

Just wanted to start a new thread and get away from the spring practice one. SM looked good in the jamboree but how will we look for a full 4 quarters. My guess is the same way we did for 20 minutes last night in the jamboree. I expect a big crowd from SM to show up at Hixson of Friday.

Not sure what Hixson has this year but I’m sure it will be a good opening week matchup.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signal rolls big in every game....will not be tested until they play the pirates..Hope the boy with that broke ribs and stuff gets better!!

if everything heals correctly and in time he is scheduled to be back on the filed for our home opener against lookout valley but as for the hison game i expect the game to be similar to last year with hixson staying close early but signal wearing them down and running away with it by the end

Just wanted to start a new thread and get away from the spring practice one. SM looked good in the jamboree but how will we look for a full 4 quarters. My guess is the same way we did for 20 minutes last night in the jamboree. I expect a big crowd from SM to show up at Hixson of Friday.

The weather is expected to clear Friday, so there will be a huge crowd at Hixson Friday night. Can't wait.

Not sure what Hixson has this year but I’m sure it will be a good opening week matchup.

Hopefully it will be a good test of our guy's summer work and nobody else will get hurt.

Baylor North will beat Hixson like a drum. They win this game big. Haven't any of you been keeping up with the news? Baylor North is probably one of the top teams in the ENTIRE tri state area this season. They have a good chance at going 10-0 in the regular season and making a DEEP playoff run. They only have one team on their schedule that has a prayer of playing them a close game. South Pittsburg will be the only team that tests Baylor North this year. They have at least 9 mercy rule wins on the schedule this year. Baylor North boys win by 35.

Edited by TheAmbassador

Is the receiver for Hixson back playing, probably about 6'5", also a good basketball player. If I remember right he had roughly 50 catches as a sophomore.

His name is Randy Boyd, he is playing for them. He was out for a short time playing at the AAU nationals. He is a Senior this year.

Edited by smeagle1