Westview vs. Huntingdon

5thdawn

Hmm a thursday night... the 19th will have a old rival game. Westview and Huntingdon Who wins? Gotta go with the View 21 to 7. i think they are ready for the season to start i know they really havent played any comp. this year but what they did do they looked good doing it. As long as they can wrap up they should do very well against a normally very tough Mustangs!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a very tight game i do think. Westview returns ony 3 starters on offense. They return 9 on defense and as u know thats were u win games! The Mustangs return 7 on offense and 6 on defense! This should make for a good football game! Being on a Thursday night should be a great crowd! Good luck to both! :|

Edited by zebra99

This will be a good match up! 2 td's playing at Paul Ward Stadium! I don't know about that seems the Mustangs are always tough at home!

I think Westview has something to prove this year. They got to be hungry finally. I am looking for the Chargers to take the Mustangs on their own field. I say the score will be close and Westview will come out on top.