Morgan County Football

bulldogqueen

we take it one game at time and we got witwell this week. we will take care of coalfield next week and wartburg in week 10. we will beat the little eagles bad like we always do when we play them in a few weeks. :hungry:

Man you need to understand that sunbright aint no high and mighty Alcoa or Maryville. lol Every team in ROANE, and Anderson Would spank them, I know both cumberland county teams would too

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man you need to understand that sunbright aint no high and mighty Alcoa or Maryville. lol Every team in ROANE, and Anderson Would spank them, I know both cumberland county teams would too

u need to understand we mean business at sunbright. we dont want to be no alco or maryvill. them teams cheat and a lot of drugs and problems there. we are sunbrigt and we are gonna make everybody remember are name this yr.

you aint a true alumn of shs if you are pulling for those at coalfield. you must be a traitor if you are named godawgs. where is your loylty? you jump ship from one team to the next. well these tigers are gonna make you eat your words.

Congrats on your win tonight! My loyality is God, then My family, and Church, then to my coumminty I I am in deed a Gruduate of SHS, But the Sunbright I came from had class, As far as jumping ship life changes,and we have the choice to enjoy or be sour, well I am enjoying my change! And as far as goen for the jackets over YOUR Tigers I may be a traitor as you say, But who puts any stock in what you say!!! Good Job as well to the Dawgs,Eagles,and Tigers! Hope alll has a blwsswd night!!!

u need to understand we mean business at sunbright. we dont want to be no alco or maryvill. them teams cheat and a lot of drugs and problems there. we are sunbrigt and we are gonna make everybody remember are name this yr.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL OUT ALCOA 6 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS SOON TO BE 7 IN A ROW AND MARYVILLE WHO HAS WON 4 OUT 6 AND BEEN TO TITLE GAME 6 IN A ROW YOU BETTER HAVE FACT OF CHEATING. ALCOA AND MARYVILLE SET THE STANDARD FOR EAST TN FOOTBALL SO TO SAY YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO BE LIKE THEM IS A STUPID REMARK. DIMLIGHT I MEAN SUNBRIGHT LOOK AT YOUR OUT OF CONFRENCE SCHEDULE COME ON AND YOU THINK YOU WILL BE AT STATE NO WAY.

I've been watching this board, sorry to chime in, as we won't have a say in Morgan County Football this year (or next!). Sunbright will win several games this year, as they should (traveling over 2 hours 2 two weeks in a row for wins). Making the playoffs is great, winning championships is what matters. 65-0 is what we hung on Sunbright last year and their potented "spread offense". Not to knock the tigers too bad, their QB is big, and I'm sure he's improved. If their offensive line improves, they might suprise a few teams. Best of luck to the Tigers and the rest of the MoCo teams (except coalfield - I wish nothing but huge beat downs on the thugs from back valley).

Some of you just don't understand the "OleKitty"

He is the classic example of tunnel vision with a little mix of moronic interlude.

Most of you are wasting your time trying to talk sense into this guy. He is way past that. His thoughts on football and the knowledge of the game revolve around one thing...Sunbright football. Nuff said.

"Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

sunbright 40 pts off game

coalfield 33 pts off game

wartburg 27 pts off game

oakdale 20 pts off game

sunbright 3 pts def game

wartburg 11 pts def game

oakdale 15 pts def game

coalfield 36 pts def game

as you can see we have best off and def in county. coalfield has worse def and it will be even worse after we score 40 on them this week. wartburg has third worse off and that is aginst two bad teams. oakdale has worse off and next to worse def. im glad the little eagles got a win was worry they wouldnt get one this yr. they try hard i give them that. the puppies barly beat a very bad midway team. coalfield will get spanked by us this week i cant wait.

What everybody has to realize is this, Oletiger is ONE "fan" from Sunbright. I put it in quotations because it has still not been proven that he is indeed from Sunbright. Sunbright as a whole shouldn't be judged by the stupidity of one person. Not all fans from Sunbright think this way, not by a long shot. I for one am realistic, I think Sunbright has a talented team, but are by no means State Championship contenders based on their body of work this season. Can they surprise some people and beat somebody they aren't supposed to? Yes, they can, but for someone to think they are going to win it all is delusional. Sunbright has enough talent to compete in their district. Jesse England is a very talented athlete and will continue to improve. Is he the best in East Tennessee? Not in any way. In the district, possibly, but this is only the 3rd week in the season, and we will know Friday night where Sunbright stands in the conversation of who is the "best."

What everybody has to realize is this, Oletiger is ONE "fan" from Sunbright. I put it in quotations because it has still not been proven that he is indeed from Sunbright. Sunbright as a whole shouldn't be judged by the stupidity of one person. Not all fans from Sunbright think this way, not by a long shot. I for one am realistic, I think Sunbright has a talented team, but are by no means State Championship contenders based on their body of work this season. Can they surprise some people and beat somebody they aren't supposed to? Yes, they can, but for someone to think they are going to win it all is delusional. Sunbright has enough talent to compete in their district. Jesse England is a very talented athlete and will continue to improve. Is he the best in East Tennessee? Not in any way. In the district, possibly, but this is only the 3rd week in the season, and we will know Friday night where Sunbright stands in the conversation of who is the "best."

i just state facts. i pull for teams that dont win much like oakdale and wartburg if they get to playoff but they never do. i wish all county teams best luck acept when they play us.

are offense is best at 40 pts a game

wartburgs is 3rd and they are lame

are defense is tops we have only allowed 1 score

coalfields is worse and after this week it will be even more

we the king of morgan county football from here on out

we will kill those little bit eagles it will be a rout

we score more points than the other 3 all season long

are defense is stout tough big fast and oh so strong

we have the best coaches the best players the best o and best d and the best team

call us the tigers call us champion call us title town and we getting some gold rings

:thumb: