Red Boiling Springs-Oakdale

muffin

actually red springs is the #1 team in macon county based on last year records. so macon county is still playing second fiddle to rbs. :thumb:

Snoball you and one other loud mouth on channel 15 are the only two who I have heard make that comment. Why don't you have Kyle to call Coach Pemberton to schedule a game on any given night? Let's just say it's a fundraiser for the school system and see who's got the #1 team in Macon County...Then let's let the winner keep the $$ gate...Any day, any time of day or night...BRING IT ON! GO BIG BLUE!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snoball you and one other loud mouth on channel 15 are the only two who I have heard make that comment. Why don't you have Kyle to call Coach Pemberton to schedule a game on any given night? Let's just say it's a fundraiser for the school system and see who's got the #1 team in Macon County...Then let's let the winner keep the $$ gate...Any day, any time of day or night...BRING IT ON! GO BIG BLUE!

1st of all welcome to the T.

2nd, do you realize how sad it is that with the resources that macon has compared to rbs, just how pitiful of statement that you are making? :mellow:

Edited by snoball5278

I just can't help myself.

First of all, Oletiger, if Sunbright had to play any of the top 7 teams from Region 4-1A, they'd refuse to get off the bus and they'd pretend to be the band. Nothing against the kids, but I believe that Sunbright has been about on the same level as RBS and Oakdale for a long time.

No one from Lafayette can talk about RBS. RBS gets just a fraction of the funding and they excel in other sports unlike Lafayette, who has been the Red Boiling Springs of 3A and 4A for years with the exception of the wonder year.

I just can't help myself.

First of all, Oletiger, if Sunbright had to play any of the top 7 teams from Region 4-1A, they'd refuse to get off the bus and they'd pretend to be the band. Nothing against the kids, but I believe that Sunbright has been about on the same level as RBS and Oakdale for a long time.

No one from Lafayette can talk about RBS. RBS gets just a fraction of the funding and they excel in other sports unlike Lafayette, who has been the Red Boiling Springs of 3A and 4A for years with the exception of the wonder year.

Good post Croz. Lafayette does have some cheerleading state championship don't they? :twisted: They got a sign with something on it up there.

Good post Croz. Lafayette does have some cheerleading state championship don't they? :twisted: They got a sign with something on it up there.

No it's not a good post.lafayette does not get the privilege of playing a team with a female starting on it like rbs does and another team who has only had a high school football team for about 5 years with 15 players on it.If you belive rbs is the 1 team in macon county croz or snoball I want you to name 1 team macon plays rbs could beat.macon has 5th hardest schedule in the state of 4a football.I want this to come to head. How about let's man -up and let them play each other.EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK THE TALK now let's man-up and play for the ole braggin rights.macon j.v. could beat their varisty.don't think so well lets play.Years ago they use to play and to my knowledge rbs never won or even got close.so why can't they play now.

No it's not a good post.lafayette does not get the privilege of playing a team with a female starting on it like rbs does and another team who has only had a high school football team for about 5 years with 15 players on it.If you belive rbs is the 1 team in macon county croz or snoball I want you to name 1 team macon plays rbs could beat.macon has 5th hardest schedule in the state of 4a football.I want this to come to head. How about let's man -up and let them play each other.EVERYBODY WANTS TO TALK THE TALK now let's man-up and play for the ole braggin rights.macon j.v. could beat their varisty.don't think so well lets play.Years ago they use to play and to my knowledge rbs never won or even got close.so why can't they play now.

Let me interpret everything for you.

RBS does more with what they have than Lafayette does with what they have.

As for playing a team with a girl on it, doesn't MC play Friendship Christian, they had a girl kicker a year or two ago.

Maybe you should schedule down...oh wait, never mind.