Harriman vs Kingston

olerockyrebel

The streak continues to 19 I'm afraid.

Harriman has the athletes but IMHO, bottle their weapons up in such a simplified offense. It all comes down to #4 in blue. If he finds a way to get loose and have a big game, then the Blue Devils have a chance. #4 struggles, so do the boys in blue.

I'll go with Kingston 27

Harriman 12

wasn't far off.....streak goes on

didnt see the game....anybody have some stats?? breakdown???

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was about 9 min left in the 3rd when i started watching it, and at that point harriman was done for. Cause over half the team was bent over, holding on to there pants trying to get some air. And for what i got to see it looked like kingston is getting back to there old ways. Just line up and run it right at you, thats a good sign for kingston fans. But kingston is still down from where they was, and harriman is still harriman. They find ways to give the game away. But 2 solid football teams.

Harriman has some talented athletes but for some reason the play calling is more reminiscent of pop Werner or pee wee league. Open up the play book & something special may happen, stay on page 1 & Kingston will be going for #20 next year.

I think I'll save this post because until Harriman gets past page 1 this post will hold true year after year.

I think I'll save this post because until Harriman gets past page 1 this post will hold true year after year.

Hard to pull something out when you got guys already tired in the 3rd and Kingston knowing whats coming at them... But they'll bounce back good luck and GO BIG BLUE!!!

Edited by olerockyrebel

There were alot of cramps that's for sure....

Not a good sign. Cramps are one of those things that once they appear...they tend to reappear every week until the weather cools off.

Hard to step up conditioning after week 1. Hopefully this was a one night thing, and they will be able to play 4 quarters next week.