Cascade @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

Well, I hate to move away from the topics of ham and anal relining, but I wanted to put my 2cents in about the game Friday night.

I believe Cascade has a strong team, but I don't believe they are going to be able to beat the Devils this year. I believe this game is going to be in the neighborhood of a 28-14 or 28-7 type game in favor of the Devils.

Oh yeah and if Butchie would leave Mactown's "sweet arse" alone he wouldn't be in need of an anal relining. :thumb:

Edited by Raynok

Well, I hate to move away from the topics of ham and anal relining, but I wanted to put my 2cents in about the game Friday night.

I believe Cascade has a strong, but I don't believe they are going to be able to beat the Devils this year. I believe this game is going to be in the neighborhood of a 28-14 or 28-7 type game in favor of the Devils.

Oh yeah and if Butchie would leave Mactown's "sweet arse" alone he wouldn't be in need of an anal relining. :thumb:

:roflol:

You're absolutly right, but I hope it serves as a reminder that anything is possible...especially if you don't go ahead and finish your buisness on the field.

I Hope Your Not Referring To sb's Halftime Show, Are You Shep? :roflolk:

And I Bet Tex's Sweet Arse, Cascade Wins It! :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

Hey guys, I'm thinking about making the trip up to Jo Byrns Friday night to watch Cascade play the Red Devils. How’s the best way to get there and miss the Springfield bottleneck? I made the trip in 2008 and went dang near to Kentucky before getting off I-24 and heading off to the right thru the country and crossing the RR tracks. That’s been two years ago and I can't remember what exit I took off the interstate or the names of those country roads. Can somebody help me out? Thanks,,,

Oh, and by the way GO CHAMPS...

Hey guys, I'm thinking about making the trip up to Jo Byrns Friday night to watch Cascade play the Red Devils. How’s the best way to get there and miss the Springfield bottleneck? I made the trip in 2008 and went dang near to Kentucky before getting off I-24 and heading off to the right thru the country and crossing the RR tracks. That’s been two years ago and I can't remember what exit I took off the interstate or the names of those country roads. Can somebody help me out? Thanks,,,

Oh, and by the way GO CHAMPS...

Exit 19......That'll Be Highway 256 North To Adams. And Then A Right Towards The School When The Roads T's in Adams. :twisted: