Bledsoe County vs Marion County

Hey Tweedle Dumb. How do you feel about your team's chances on Friday against Marion-Jasper. I thought Bledsoe-Pikeville looked better in the jamboree, but games are not won or lost on jamboree quarters.

I want Bledsoe to win but if Marion has a good running offense and like I said before even a decent passing offense, then I believe the game will be high scoring. There is no doubt Bledsoe can score but the real question is can they stop the other team from scoring just as quick. Our defense is young and small, we've got some speed with the safeties. I've heard that Marion is way down this year compared to years past but I don't care what anyone says Bledsoe/Marion is always a hard-hitting and tough game at each others stadium. I'm hoping for a good game, but I do believe Bledsoe will come out on top with the score being very close much like last Friday.

Marion County will not show alot this week. Maybe they can get by this game and get ready for next week. Next week the warriors get to shock the state with what we have in store for next week's game. Go get this Win this week boys and then next week we let it all hang out in South Pitt.

Feer The Madness, Feer The Veer & Fear THE BOECK!!

Edited by MarionMadness

I realize I apparently got Bledsoe and SC mixed up lol... I thought SC little dreaded running back was actually on Bledsoes team... My apologies as I was misinformed.... MC actually will probably win this game... Which a 2-0 start would def help going into next week game.... We all know after getting tonights tweaks out of us that PirateTrain is going to be well greased for next Friday.... I think I will go with a score of 28-14 MC....Gibbs gets one or two scores and QB makes a few plays for the warriors too as they put game away with a late 4th quarter score

I realize I apparently got Bledsoe and SC mixed up lol... I thought SC little dreaded running back was actually on Bledsoes team... My apologies as I was misinformed.... MC actually will probably win this game... Which a 2-0 start would def help going into next week game.... We all know after getting tonights tweaks out of us that PirateTrain is going to be well greased for next Friday.... I think I will go with a score of 28-14 MC....Gibbs gets one or two scores and QB makes a few plays for the warriors too as they put game away with a late 4th quarter score

The lowest score wont be 14. BC from last year and the first game this year averages a great amount of touchdowns per game. The game against MC and BC last year was a hard fault game til the end. If BC played them later in the season it might been different. Going for my boys in blue! personalitiy play with it boys!

Old Pirate says pulling against the warriors tonight is gonna be durn impossible. Old Pirate guesses Old Pirate will pull for them there blue ones tonight since the nieces boy plays basketball up there. Old Pirate told him he needed to play futeball but don't guess he wants to get a earholing.

Edited by OLD PIRATE