Springfield vs. Clarksville NE

Kevin38

the barely won

Dosent matter, the point is, they were a year younger last year yet they beat NE on their home field. So I dont understand how them being young even matters this year while playing at home. Also, I cannot see where you say it will be easy by any measure regardless if 1 guy plays well or not.....

the barely won

Dosent matter, the point is, they were a year younger last year yet they beat NE on their home field. So I dont understand how them being young even matters this year while playing at home. Also, I cannot see where you say it will be easy by any measure regardless if Reeves plays well or not.....

So your not saying he was injured, but he wont say that he was injured, but will say he is injured if he doent play good. I am confused! If the boy is injured there is no shame, but dont blame a performace on an injury. An old high school coach once told me that there are two types of athletes. Hurt and Injured! If you cannot play you are injured, but almost all athletes play hurt at some point. So is he hurt or injured?

So your not saying he was injured, but he wont say that he was injured, but will say he is injured if he doent play good. I am confused! If the boy is injured there is no shame, but dont blame a performace on an injury. An old high school coach once told me that there are two types of athletes. Hurt and Injured! If you cannot play you are injured, but almost all athletes play hurt at some point. So is he hurt or injured?

That a boy southerland tell him the way it is. all athletes play hurt from day one otherwise they are not hitting. Injured you can't. tell them like it is.