TROUSDALE CO. vs GRAVES CO., KY @Mayfield,Ky

Grunt

The Yellow Jackets play with too much pace for this KY team. They will pound them, and pound them some more. TC will be the only team leaving the pitch with their heads held high. Graves Co. and the refs will leave the pitch wondering what went wrong.

Edited by reaction

The Yellow Jackets play with too much pace for this KY team. They will pound them, and pound them some more. TC will be the only team leaving the pitch with their heads held high. The Graves Co. and refs will leave the pitch wondering what went wrong.

Hey I've Been to Mayfield During The Summer Watching Travel Baseball Tournaments. And The People Are Really Great....But They All Seem Related? :twisted:

Edited by Butchie

The Yellow Jackets play with too much pace for this KY team. They will pound them, and pound them some more. TC will be the only team leaving the pitch with their heads held high. Graves Co. and the refs will leave the pitch wondering what went wrong.

when i read that i hear it with a scottish accent in my head! :roflol:

In this case the refs will be from somewhere else, local refs cant call games involving team where they live so Mayfield-Trigg will require that they be from elsewhere

Like I said...they will probably come from the Paducah area. Once upon a time, a few Ky state troopers lived in Paducah and worked in Graves County...i.e Mayfield.....mainly patrolled the tire factory area..and on weekends were refs....they requested their "games" to be in Graves County.....does the name McGinty ring a bell...toothpick....They were lazy and sometimes seen on the Gambling boat up at Paducah or the Horsetrack with your ol buddy Jack Morris....how about those apples

You are talking about a bunch of "refs who drive to the games with the Ky Wildcat garb all over.

Tn refs are often poor...but Ky they are always out of position and have "rabbit ears" when it comes people hollering at them.....by the way...I noticed you never acknowledging the Mayfield Redshirt rule

Like I said...they will probably come from the Paducah area. Once upon a time, a few Ky state troopers lived in Paducah and worked in Graves County...i.e Mayfield.....mainly patrolled the tire factory area..and on weekends were refs....they requested their "games" to be in Graves County.....does the name McGinty ring a bell...toothpick....They were lazy and sometimes seen on the Gambling boat up at Paducah or the Horsetrack with your ol buddy Jack Morris....how about those apples

You are talking about a bunch of "refs who drive to the games with the Ky Wildcat garb all over.

Tn refs are often poor...but Ky they are always out of position and have "rabbit ears" when it comes people hollering at them.....by the way...I noticed you never acknowledging the Mayfield Redshirt rule

You could smell the home cooking through the radio last year. During the second half, every third down we converted, no matter what the distance, got called back. Purple and Gold Standard, from UC, warned us about the refs early in the week last year. He turned out to be spot on! Oh well....water under the bridge. We definitely weren't playing our best ball at that time, and I truly believe that was the wake up call that the '09 team needed. Phantom cramps didn't help anything either! :rolleyes: