TROUSDALE CO. vs GRAVES CO., KY @Mayfield,Ky

Grunt

I was reading in my book about Trousdale and I think those boys will beat those boys from Mayfield. There is nothing in my book about this durn Mayfield bunch. I garuntee you that Trousdale has some big ole strong boys that can knock a hole. That Gregory boy is real big and strong. He can knock a hole for the runners to run through. You think im joking cause im not.

Mayfield and TC have played 3 times if I'm not mistaken. TC narrowly won the 1st game at Mayfield then Mayfield blasted TC the next year at the creekbank. Mayfield was a much better team than TC last year that if TC hadn't got the big lead it would have been a blowout for Mayfield. I only hope that they can play again in the next few years because we are loaded for bear. By the way, I look for Graves to give you all you want. Don't be surprised if it's your 2nd lose to a bunch of Mayfield/Graves county boys.

No surprise to me if we lose...If we couldn't beat that sorry #### Mayfield team we played last year with the team we had...i dont see how we could beat this team with the team we got. Way less experience this year for us. I just hope our guys manage to pop a ref or two. I got 1 question for you mumbojumbo...Would you gobble a gator for a big red apple?

Edited by slimshady

Too bad we wern't in Tenn. Loser

Seriously....are yall gonna win it all this year? I was honestly pulling for ya'll in that championship game. It would have been nice for TC fans to say "the only team that's beat TC in the last 2 years is the state champion Mayfield Cardinals from KY". :oops: Then, after that monkeystomping I quit telling anyone that TC ever played ya!!! :roflolk:

This KY bunch sounds pretty cocky, go up there & show 'em how it's done TC. We'll be pullin for you on the reservation.

For some who are confused, Trousdale is not playing Mayfield, they are playing in a game held at Mayfield. They are playing Graves County, a KY 6A school that has had very little success in football. 6A is the largest class of football in Kentucky and I do not have any idea how big a school Trousdale is but it is likely alot smaller given their classification in TN. Graves will be very big and physical but will not have Mayfield's always present speed. Not having to play Mayfield is good news for Trousdale but I would not take Graves lightly

For some who are confused, Trousdale is not playing Mayfield, they are playing in a game held at Mayfield. They are playing Graves County, a KY 6A school that has had very little success in football. 6A is the largest class of football in Kentucky and I do not have any idea how big a school Trousdale is but it is likely alot smaller given their classification in TN. Graves will be very big and physical but will not have Mayfield's always present speed. Not having to play Mayfield is good news for Trousdale but I would not take Graves lightly

it's not that we are taking them lightly. it's just that we have to split our preparation time between game planning for a football team and gameplanning against bought and payed for refs. :mrgreen:

You and Mumbles are the only ones confused Toothprick(Roy is like me and has a case of the can't help it sometimes). Ya'll are causing the confusion with all the MHS bragging. :angry: Where was all that speed in the championship game? I Guess Lexington Christian outbid ya'll on the crooked refs. :blush: Student population somewhere around 421 +/-.

You and Mumbles are the only ones confused Toothprick(Roy is like me and has a case of the can't help it sometimes). Ya'll are causing the confusion with all the MHS bragging. :angry: Where was all that speed in the championship game? I Guess Lexington Christian outbid ya'll on the crooked refs. :blush: Student population somewhere around 421 +/-.

that's the thing stinger, they was so fast that they finished/quit playing at half time! :roflolk: