TROUSDALE CO. vs GRAVES CO., KY @Mayfield,Ky

Grunt

Hey ..toothpick....were you one of the Cardinal redshirts?

You should be good......you got by for years by cheating with the rules..........as proven by the KHSSA.

Now...really how many 19 yr olds are playing their Sr. year and how many 18 yr old Jr........now you all just start them late....makes sense to me.

I notice that you NEVER disagre with the home cooking comments and I stand on what I said about Coach Morris and the "fraternization with the zebras".

And has owned all from TN who have faced us whether in KY or TN :roflol:

not true. my senior year we came up there and whipped the rebirds the refs even those geriatrics parked in the endzone shining their highbeams in our eyes. so when you talk about tennessee be sure to remind everybody how snoball and his buddies dusted your arse in your own backyard. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Edited by snoball5278

not true. my senior year we came up there and whipped the rebirds the refs even those geriatrics parked in the endzone shining their highbeams in our eyes. so when you talk about tennessee be sure to remind everybody how snoball and his buddies dusted your arse in your own backyard. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Mayfield's record in TN and KY stand for itself and you and I both no it. Anyway now that the cross state games are over I will be back on the the KY board but will stop in and see how you all make it the rest of the way. Good luck, I suspect Trousdale will again make a run I was pretty impressed with the way they were able to handle Graves. Graves is not much of a power but they are a big school. I also like to see how Union City does and Milan. I will drop back in in a few weeks to heckle you guys a little then but for now this one has ran its course. If you guys get feeling froggy work out a game next year with Mayfield and we will be happy to come down there and keep our tradition in W TN alive with a trip for you to the shed. It's been so long since we lost to a TN team down there that I would love for one of you al to figure out how many years its been since anybody from TN has beat Mayfield in the state of TN. Look it up, you will not like what you find out. :roflol: good luck guys

Why don't you respond to bulldog69? Sounds like he's a little in the know around those parts. Or, are you the used car salesman from Mayfield that wore the White Hat last year? Guess you didn't think we knew about that either, huh? Drop on in anytime toothpick. We probably won't have to much to talk about on our threads for a while...at least a few weeks.

Edited by SEVEN