Pioneersports

Who wihs it?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It normally takes about 2 years to learn a new offense. WC will go thru growing pains this year and should be better at running the offense next year. Sorry for the current seniors but facts are facts. They would probably been better off running the offense from last year. They knew how to run it and was successful at it. Its hard to take a running team and turn them into a spread passing in 1 summer. Good luck this week and hopefully the defense can keep the Pioneers in the game.

Steg & Thrower combined for over 1,000 yards passing last year as QB's, and both ran for alot too! Also Northcutt had almost 1,000 yards rushing, not counting Harris & others. I wouldn't call that a running team. We could do both. That's why team's had to play us honest on defense. Not saying I'm against the spread, but there's alot of difference between 7 on 7 and when the pads are on and you put lineman in the mix.

Steg & Thrower combined for over 1,000 yards passing last year as QB's, and both ran for alot too! Also Northcutt had almost 1,000 yards rushing, not counting Harris & others. I wouldn't call that a running team. We could do both. That's why team's had to play us honest on defense. Not saying I'm against the spread, but there's alot of difference between 7 on 7 and when the pads are on and you put lineman in the mix.

The way i here it Thrower is going to get alot of rushing yards by running the wildcat.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and it takes more than a few months to put in an offense this complicated. Give the staff time and opinions will change. Takes more than just flipping a switch to change things. Looking to seniors to bring the intensity this friday night. To much potential on this team for them not to win. GO PIONEERS

Rome wasn't built in a day, and it takes more than a few months to put in an offense this complicated. Give the staff time and opinions will change. Takes more than just flipping a switch to change things. Looking to seniors to bring the intensity this friday night. To much potential on this team for them not to win. GO PIONEERS

I am glad to here someone making a little since. Let the men on the field that has coach in front of there name take care of there bussiness. These men need support not run down right out of the gate. lot of respect for them they know what they are doing.

I am glad to here someone making a little since. Let the men on the field that has coach in front of there name take care of there bussiness. These men need support not run down right out of the gate. lot of respect for them they know what they are doing.

Nobody is running down the coaches from what I have read. Coach Johnson is the best thing to happen to WC Football in a long time! I believe the spread can be implemented over time too and love the scheme. As far as my posts, I just give my opinion and the facts as far as past performances and performances in the previous game. All of us know what this team is capable of, Freshmen through Seniors!