0-1 (0-0) Jefferson County @ 1-0 (0-0) Bearden

patriots13

JC travels to Knoxville this Friday to take on Devrin Young and the Bearden Bulldogs. JC is coming off a tough loss to Greeneville and Bearden is coming off an impressive win 72-27 against a team that I can't remember. For Jefferson County, this is a big game. JC is going to try to avoid going 0-2 going into an absolute crucial game against conference foe Sevier County. If the Pats can get a big road win, then that should bring momentum, confidence, and fan suppport when they return to DV to take on the Smokey Bears. Last year, when Bearden came to Dandridge, the Patriots did a good job containing major D-1 prospect Devrin Young, but after a dismal offensive performance the Patriots fell to the Bulldogs 24-3. I see this game can go either way. but the Patriots have to play a mistake free game, unlike they did against Greeneville, where they hurt themselves too much. Anyway, I hope a lot of JC fans make the trip to Knoxville and see this game that has a lot at stake.

JC travels to Knoxville this Friday to take on Devrin Young and the Bearden Bulldogs. JC is coming off a tough loss to Greeneville and Bearden is coming off an impressive win 72-27 against a team that I can't remember. For Jefferson County, this is a big game. JC is going to try to avoid going 0-2 going into an absolute crucial game against conference foe Sevier County. If the Pats can get a big road win, then that should bring momentum, confidence, and fan suppport when they return to DV to take on the Smokey Bears. Last year, when Bearden came to Dandridge, the Patriots did a good job containing major D-1 prospect Devrin Young, but after a dismal offensive performance the Patriots fell to the Bulldogs 24-3. I see this game can go either way. but the Patriots have to play a mistake free game, unlike they did against Greeneville, where they hurt themselves too much. Anyway, I hope a lot of JC fans make the trip to Knoxville and see this game that has a lot at stake.

If Jeff Co. couldnt beat Greenville, i dont think they will beat Bearden either.

Bearden 28 Jefferson Co. 14

The team that Bearden beat was Walker Valley of Bradley County. Not a great team this year, and Greeneville had been going in the right direction, so I believe they are better than bearden. Keep up the faith in Coach Anderson and his players and the cream will rise and show just how talented they are.

This is beardens first actual game of the year... Last weeks 72 27 victory OVER walker valley wasnt a test! Im looking forward to this game to see if young can put up half the stats he did last week... Touched ball 10 times and scored on 6! Thats crazy good stats and i want to see how well he does the rest of the year or if that was just him having good talent and speed and walker valley being that bad.. I think JC will give bearden a pretty goOd game early but i think bearden is to strong and will pull away in second half. Going to give this one to bearden 28 JC 13

Well we see how that went. Bearden Routes Jeff. County 49-14, with the starters not even playing more than the first offensive series in the second half. 42 points at the half with the starters shows the offensive juggernaut that Bearden has this year with young, Riemer etc... I do worry about the defense for the simple fact that their defensive line isn't as strong as in past years. When they get to playing the more high powered offenses in there division, I just hope that they are able to contain them.

• Upvote 1

Well we see how that went. Bearden Routes Jeff. County 49-14, with the starters not even playing more than the first offensive series in the second half. 42 points at the half with the starters shows the offensive juggernaut that Bearden has this year with young, Riemer etc... I do worry about the defense for the simple fact that their defensive line isn't as strong as in past years. When they get to playing the more high powered offenses in there division, I just hope that they are able to contain them.

People I have seen many running backs in my day but I have never seen one like devron. If Tennessee doesnt try and get him they are dum as they seem to be. Stanfors, Georgia Tech, Carson Newman all want this kid and after these last two games everyone in the country will want him. There is not a bettter back in Tennessee. Looking at bearden schdual it looks good that deveron will score moore himself than most teams will all together

People I have seen many running backs in my day but I have never seen one like devron. If Tennessee doesnt try and get him they are dum as they seem to be. Stanfors, Georgia Tech, Carson Newman all want this kid and after these last two games everyone in the country will want him. There is not a bettter back in Tennessee. Looking at bearden schdual it looks good that deveron will score moore himself than most teams will all together

you obviously haven't saw Bj Spradlin from Greeneville