sunbright 1-0 fixing to be 2-0

OleTiger

like 37-6 but we played our freshmen a whole lot and gave up the score to them. we could have won 60 or 70 to nothing. north green is double a school.

Let me note that NG is a double A school but i hate to say it theyre terrible and havent been good in years. Matter of fact the last 3 season and including the game they lost this year so far.Theyre a whoping 1-30 i think so i wouldnt feel so great about being able to beat them.

Edited by BDF36

Did you seriously just say Whitwell was a strong team last year??? I hope you were joking...and to answer your question whitwell is pretty bad...very small..not much talent...stop Cole...and you win..case closed...but man come on now Whitwell has not been good since 1990

If I'm not mistaken Whitwell won a region championship in 2001 and beat 1A state runner-up Boyd-Buchanan during that season. This started a run of four or five consecutive playoff appearances. While I'm not claiming these were great teams, these teams were definitely competitive.

If I'm not mistaken Whitwell won a region championship in 2001 and beat 1A state runner-up Boyd-Buchanan during that season. This started a run of four or five consecutive playoff appearances. While I'm not claiming these were great teams, these teams were definitely competitive.

You are mistaken lol Whitwell did not win region and the game you are referring to aka the mud bowl was played in the pouring down rain on a very sloppy field...Boyd beat SP, Sp beat Whitwell and some other team to beat them in the region can't remember...Boyd won region Title...but...in the 2000-2003 era that you are referring to whitwell had the Austin brothers that made them a good squad...but not serious contenders

You are mistaken lol Whitwell did not win region and the game you are referring to aka the mud bowl was played in the pouring down rain on a very sloppy field...Boyd beat SP, Sp beat Whitwell and some other team to beat them in the region can't remember...Boyd won region Title...but...in the 2000-2003 era that you are referring to whitwell had the Austin brothers that made them a good squad...but not serious contenders

After further research I was one year off about Boyd being state runner-up. However, I was being sarcastic about being mistaken. I was on the team that won the 2001 region title. Who cares what the field conditions were? We beat Boyd on that given night and that's all that matters. You are also changing your tune about Whitwell not having good teams since 1990. Like I said, I wasn't claiming those were great teams or serious contenders. You are also leaving out the 1991 team who went to the state semifinals.

sunbright is 1-0 and will be 2-0 after they beat witwell this week. we have 1 of top qbs in state in jesse england. he will throw more than 400 yds this week. go tigers!!! whats does witwell got? i know they were strong team last yr. :popcorneater:

400 :roflol: Not taking anything away from the QB, I would cheer him on, but dude get off your fantsay football and get back to high school football. ROFLMAO

we had lots of players missing last yr in that game and we didnt play good.

Follow his post. lol We've heard that before (to many times), either their missing, sick, or something, I guess anyone would say anything to dance around defeat. Here is a hint: say something like. yeah we had a bad game, kids didn't have their heads in the game, but they are going to work harder and we will hope to get them next time. see that wasn't so bad. :flower:

After further research I was one year off about Boyd being state runner-up. However, I was being sarcastic about being mistaken. I was on the team that won the 2001 region title. Who cares what the field conditions were? We beat Boyd on that given night and that's all that matters. You are also changing your tune about Whitwell not having good teams since 1990. Like I said, I wasn't claiming those were great teams or serious contenders. You are also leaving out the 1991 team who went to the state semifinals.

Like I said the tigers have not had a good team since 1990ish....however there is some talent coming up through the ranks through little league from what I hear so best of luck

Like I said the tigers have not had a good team since 1990ish....however there is some talent coming up through the ranks through little league from what I hear so best of luck

They will find a way to screw it up. They supposedly had great talent the last 2-3 years in jr high and high school as well, but it hasn't helped. I hope Sunbright isnt seriously on here bragging about a possible beat down of Whitwell? Seriously? Whitwell is not a good team, Sunbright is not a good team either. They are just better than Whitwell.

if he hasnt then he will see him on tv in a couple of yrs. he leads 1 of highest scoring off in state.

He would make a better fullback or guard from what I hear. They do say he has a good arm, but I've not seen him play. The thing that seems funny to me is that word has it little old CLay County came to your place and tied you or almost did. They're horrible. How can you be a highest ranked offense statewide and not blow them out of the water. :unsure: