Regular Season Scores

feverpitch

Briarcrest - 1

Univ school of Jackson - 1

Briarcrest had 28 shots and only was able to get one in....primarily shooting to hands. Both goals came during the first half. USJ goal came from a scramble at the 18 and ball rolling in.

I heard that Saint Agnes lost 2 to 1 to Brentwood high school but that Saint Agnes possessed the ball more in the first half but it was a very even game 2nd half.

Another final score.....Houston 3 to 0 over Franklin HS with Olivia Harrison having a hat trick.

Edited by soccermom127

Franklin 3-1 over Father Ryan.

Father Ryan unassisted goal by player unsure.

Father Ryan Goalie Maggie Morales defended 23 shots with 11 saves.

Franklin goals by Juniors Chesney White(15th Season), Jessica Hiskey(8th), and Freshman Josie Deere(3rd).

Two Franklin assists by Junior Jessica Hiskey (12th Season) and Sophomore Lyndie Donegan (6th)

Sophomore Franklin Goalie Bethany Taylor defended 14 shots and had 6 saves (83rd Season).

not much need in defending shots that aren't on goal......

Briarcrest - 1

Briarcrest had 28 shots and only was able to get one in....primarily shooting to hands. Both goals came during the first half. USJ goal came from a scramble at the 18 and ball rolling in.

I heard that Saint Agnes lost 2 to 1 to Brentwood high school but that Saint Agnes possessed the ball more in the first half but it was a very even game 2nd half.

Another final score.....Houston 3 to 0 over Franklin HS with Olivia Harrison having a hat trick.

Briarcrest - 1

28 shots for Briarcrest...from where I watched the game, I saw a lot shots from outside the box not on target...and going the other way I saw 2 1 vs. 1 not scored

Let's not go crazy at 3-6-2 and be humble.

28 shots for Briarcrest...from where I watched the game, I saw a lot shots from outside the box not on target...and going the other way I saw 2 1 vs. 1 not scored

Let's not go crazy at 3-6-2 and be humble.

We will just have to agree to disagree...and, records do not always tell the tale of the games as you well know. And, the best team or the team with the most possession does not always win as you may know also. How many AAA teams have you played this year? We will leave our count at seven....starting with the AAA state champs, AAA state finalist, and both AAA state semi finalist....

I realize that Madison Academic Magnet, Tipton Rosemark Academy, Fayette Academy, and Rossville Christon are soccer powerhouses and racking up 6 to 12 goals on

those schools must have been very rewarding for you and your team.

Any by the way, this wasn't my count of shots....this was the statistician's count...not sure of shots on goal....I'm sure that the count there would be nice as your keeper made some great saves.

And also by the way.....I didn't say "shots on goal"....I did say "shots"....check your definitions....however, I will commend your keeper....she always did seem to be in the right place at the right time.

Edited by soccermom127
  • Upvote 1

Announcements

• Recent Posts