Maryville and Alcoa playing now

THSVikings2004

Awww , did I upset the widdle Puddy tat ? You better get back to the little cat fight you all have going on . You and Bladerunner crack me up :roflol:

Again you show your ignorance, My kids did not and don't play for Oak Ridge. Respond with the same type of smart a** posts your known for, your are what's wrong with the CoachT site.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are really starting to hurt my feelings !! Not everyone can live up to the superior posting standards that you and your fellow Ridger Bladerunner have set here on Coach T .... you guys are what makes it so GREAT here on Coach T ..... :roflol:

Maybe you and Bladeunner can give me some posting tips so I can upgrade my posting .... HEY I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

You and Bladerunner can start a new " Coach T Posting BooT Camp " to upgrade all of us Slackers !! :roflol:

You are really starting to hurt my feelings !! Not everyone can live up to the superior posting standards that you and your fellow Ridger Bladerunner have set here on Coach T .... you guys are what makes it so GREAT here on Coach T ..... :roflol

Maybe you and Bladeunner can give me some posting tips so I can upgrade my posting .... HEY I JUST HAD A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

You and Bladerunner can start a new " Coach T Posting BooT Camp " to upgrade all of us Slackers !! :roflol:

I think I am really in your head Pepvol.. Do you think about me even when you logoff?

I do not speak for MR.Back and he does not speak for me... If you have a complaint with him.. please take it up with him and leave me out of it.

You are always trying to pick a fight with me Pepvol and I am not some patron at Bar Knoxville so give it a rest..