Maryville and Alcoa playing now

THSVikings2004

It's hypocrytical posters like you that make IT SEEMS as though everbody hates Maryville, it's you they can't stand. You try your best to make what you deem as a "politcally correct" post, only to throw in some cheap shot. Your the type of poster that has diminished the CoachT site, and you've been doing it for years!

Awww , did I upset the widdle Puddy tat ? You better get back to the little cat fight you all have going on . You and Bladerunner crack me up :roflol:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I counted them out ? Wow just make up something and go with it I guess .I never count the Rebels out .... never ... I think we'll still win State this year, and I'm already looking forward to next years Maryville / Alcoa game ....and I promise I won't whine about the refs or homecooking if you do win next year.

Alcoafan72 , you and many other Alcoa fans are very gracious , but if you have no problem with some of your fellow Alcoa fans wanting to make the refs an issue , then I would be disappointed in you . We have our classless fans too , Rebelraider is a total embarrassment to us , but if you want to pretend that everyone of your fans are perfect , that's hilarious . You should be glad that none of the Maryville fans are trying to make excuses and you should expect your own fans to be the same way . I saw an epic game last night , then I come on here and see some Alcoa fans wanting to talk about refs instead of the game . like I said , I can only imagine what would be going on in here right now if the 4th and 7 had not went for a TD .

Pep, you have always been a class act and I appreciate your support of the Tornadoes. You are right, refrees can never be the excuse for a loss. Using that excuse puts you in the local county schools class of fan and we all know how that works. Throw in the recruiting charge and you have got the entire package.

It was a great game and clash of the Titans. Just as in previous years, I am now a Maryville Fan all the way to the gold ball, I cannot wait to see you guys clean Catholic's clock. I will be there with several other Alcoa fans cheering you guys to victory. And by the way, if we had been stopped on 4th and 7, I as well as the Alcoa fans who understand that this game is about the boys and not us, would be on here with a hearty congrats for a hard fought victory. Thanks for your support!

Pep, you have always been a class act and I appreciate your support of the Tornadoes. You are right, refrees can never be the excuse for a loss. Using that excuse puts you in the local county schools class of fan and we all know how that works. Throw in the recruiting charge and you have got the entire package.

It was a great game and clash of the Titans. Just as in previous years, I am now a Maryville Fan all the way to the gold ball, I cannot wait to see you guys clean Catholic's clock. I will be there with several other Alcoa fans cheering you guys to victory. And by the way, if we had been stopped on 4th and 7, I as well as the Alcoa fans who understand that this game is about the boys and not us, would be on here with a hearty congrats for a hard fought victory. Thanks for your support!

Thanks a lot scots50 , yourself and other Alcoa fans like alcoafan72 do your team a great service by showing the Class you do . I agree with you 100% , let's leave the whining and crying and "recruiting accusations " to the County and Knoxville schools , and Maryville and Alcoa will keep on being the Champions they are !!

Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game and thought it was one of the most exciting games I've watched in awhile. "Great players make great plays" and last night, we saw some great players (and coaches). I hope Alcoa wins out ... (would still like to see Maryville lose one more :rolleyes: ).

From one of those "whining and crying ... local county school class fans". Sorry guys the we don't quite fit into the "demographic" that Alcoa and Maryville fans make up.

Just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game and thought it was one of the most exciting games I've watched in awhile. "Great players make great plays" and last night, we saw some great players (and coaches). I hope Alcoa wins out ... (would still like to see Maryville lose one more :rolleyes: ).

From one of those "whining and crying ... local county school class fans". Sorry guys the we don't quite fit into the "demographic" that Alcoa and Maryville fans make up.

You are the Exception to the rule Govman , you have more class than any of us Maryville / Alcoa clowns !! :roflol:

Edited by pepvol

As a senior at Alcoa this year, it was an awesome game! feels great that our team came out on top our senior year and having the bragging rights (as well as a 6-peat soon to be 7-peat) for another year has made this an incredibly amazing year for our school. well played game by the Rebels. Rankin and Quarles are simply the two best coaches in the state and last night showed it.

Also, the officiating was pretty bad in my opinion, both ways. The refs missed some HUGE calls that could have seriously affected the out come of the game, but ultimately talent and desire determined the winner. GO TORNADOES! Stairway to 7!

As a senior at Alcoa this year, it was an awesome game! feels great that our team came out on top our senior year and having the bragging rights (as well as a 6-peat soon to be 7-peat) for another year has made this an incredibly amazing year for our school. well played game by the Rebels. Rankin and Quarles are simply the two best coaches in the state and last night showed it.

Also, the officiating was pretty bad in my opinion, both ways. The refs missed some HUGE calls that could have seriously affected the out come of the game, but ultimately talent and desire determined the winner. GO TORNADOES! Stairway to 7!

Congrats on the win!

Pepvol, As you know I am one of the "tongue in cheek" crowd and it is a rare moment that I actually make a serious statement. But pep.. I have to tell you I am starting to worry about your health..

I mean I have never seen someone go on and on for pages complaining about other people complaining.

. And now you are guaranteeing that Maryville will win the state. I mean that is a bold statement and it may be true.. But I am never one to pull a Joe Namath.

It appears that you are a very sore loser sir.. I mean from the posts I have read the majority of the Alcoa fans are complimenting the Maryville team and have questions about some of the calls which many of us( who are not from Blount co)have.

So take it easy.. try not to let it ruin your day. Remember these are just kids and it is just a game.

Congrats! What a nice win for your senior year! makes it that much more memorable! I like the Stairway to 7! I will cheer for you all year and really hope that happens! Gotta love Coach Rankin! :thumb: