The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Gotta love Channel 9 news. It caught Beock smart off to Grider at the end of the game. Sometimes it's best just to keep your mouth shut. If not for the Pirate Rule, it would have been 99-0 as predicted.

http://www.newschannel9.com/sections/sports/high-school-sports-events/

There's the link to the video if anyone would like to see it, lol. Marion acted as if they weren't trying tonight. They definitely need some kids to step up and be leaders. Worst game I've EVER seen Marion play.

Old Pirate says CONGRATS to the Pirates on the big win over the Warriors. Travis played good and ran the offense well. Raquis Hale was again the go to guy and had some nice runs along with some tuff runs as well. Old Pirate don't ritely understand how some folkes feel the Warriors played without intensity, OP disagrees.. The Warriors had to know they were playing a team that was heavily favored. Did see some heads drop after the Pirates scored, recon Wiley Coyote dropped his head too after attempting to catch the Road Runner. Thinks if theys were 1/2 dozen Road Runners yous......were trying to catch. :roflol:

Congrats to all the youngons for playing hard and showing good sportsmanship. :thumb: Least ways figure it's time to move on.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Gotta love Channel 9 news. It caught Beock smart off to Grider at the end of the game. Sometimes it's best just to keep your mouth shut. If not for the Pirate Rule, it would have been 99-0 as predicted.

The PittsburgLegend is a Legend of course, and when you are a PittsburgLegend like myself you get on all the inside stuff. The way news channel 9 posted it you would think Beock was the one smarting off, but actually it was the other way around. Got to love Grider's mentality though. All Beock said was show some class. I cant say what Grider said after the What did you say comment but it was along the lines of that was one of the best butt whoopings I have ever seen. You got to love it. PittsburgLegend knows if Jasper had the talent they would do the same thing to South Pittsburg so Grider did what he was supposed to do. If it was another team I would say it was not classy to do some of the things Grider did but young lads thats why we hate the Warriors and the Warriors hate us. The rivalry has just got back heated up again, and whenever Coach Beock finally gets some talent its going to be a heck of a ride. Until then sit back, and get used to the Pirates doing this. It could be worse next year. Young lads it has been fun. The PittsburgLegend will be back next week to embrace you all with his knowledge of the game we all love. Have a good night young lads.

The PittsburgLegend is a Legend of course, and when you are a PittsburgLegend like myself you get on all the inside stuff. The way news channel 9 posted it you would think Beock was the one smarting off, but actually it was the other way around. Got to love Grider's mentality though. All Beock said was show some class. I cant say what Grider said after the What did you say comment but it was along the lines of that was one of the best butt whoopings I have ever seen. You got to love it. PittsburgLegend knows if Jasper had the talent they would do the same thing to South Pittsburg so Grider did what he was supposed to do. If it was another team I would say it was not classy to do some of the things Grider did but young lads thats why we hate the Warriors and the Warriors hate us. The rivalry has just got back heated up again, and whenever Coach Beock finally gets some talent its going to be a heck of a ride. Until then sit back, and get used to the Pirates doing this. It could be worse next year. Young lads it has been fun. The PittsburgLegend will be back next week to embrace you all with his knowledge of the game we all love. Have a good night young lads.

I was on the field a just couple of coaches back and you don't have it quite right. I heard what was said and saw what was done and know what has happened in the past. You need to just let this part of the topic drop. Best to talk about the game. This was all just emotions talking

The biggest approvement award goes to Travis. Zone he did a awesome job...... controlled every aspect even throwing the ball away when pressured. awesome JOB!!!!! our Defense showed up with our offensethats for sure. saw some Dirty play on Jaspers side. that is until #2 had his input lol? Boeck better be glad he smarted off after the game instead of the end this Game could have should have been 80's to 0000000000000000!!!!

Thanks. I was very proud of his performance but even prouder of my boys(the seniors). They are making this THEIR team. If they keep it up good things will happen.

BTW...This bunch of seniors, who I started with in football when they were 7 years old, has never lost to jasper

Thanks. I was very proud of his performance but even prouder of my boys(the seniors). They are making this THEIR team. If they keep it up good things will happen.

BTW...This bunch of seniors, who I started with in football when they were 7 years old, has never lost to jasper

Old Pirate sorta-kinda was thinking this bunch of seniors may have been some that had ruffed them up annually. Theys got a ways to go thou and complaciancy is lurking.OP would like to congratulate the boys in the trenches, without the continued good play them holes would not be there. The whole defense played pretty well with OP still worried about a few things. But theys a time to worry and recon this is a time to celebrate a good ole earholing of them Jasper folkes. :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The thing that stood out to me about this Marion-Jasper team was the overall ability to compete. Worst team and worst coaching job I have seen in Jasper in quite some time. The players from Marion-Jasper seemed unprepared, fatigued and had no fight at all. They need to do some soul searching up the road. Now, athletically I know they were at a big disadvantage but TWO of the best looking players on the field were that #2 and #10 for Marion-Jasper. Who are these kids and what grade are they in? I never thought I would see the day that Marion-Jasper got B-Slapped around by South Pittsburg the way they did last night.