The Warriors from Marion Co. vs The SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

Gotta love Channel 9 news. It caught Beock smart off to Grider at the end of the game. Sometimes it's best just to keep your mouth shut. If not for the Pirate Rule, it would have been 99-0 as predicted.

Uncle Dave saw that mouthing off...I guess it does sting when you get waxed like that in the game of the week on channel 9. Warriors look to have size and a few fast players...but in Uncle Dave's eyes they lack heart and fire this year. If that does not change, this will be a long season for them. Never get tired of seeing the mighty Pirates whip up on them Warriors.

The Pirates just need to keep working hard....saw lots of improvement tonight on both sides of the ball. They need to continue to work this week in practice and get ready for Cascade.

64 points and loved every minute of it...Nothin like taking your rival behind the woodshed...Pirates are still improving and almost playing great..defense lit it up...I have one question though...Jasper..where is the intensity? Honestly? Chubb scored that first td on the 4th play and all the warriors helmets hung...For a rivalry..there was not to much fire from the warriors behalf...like uncledave said...they are lacking heart...and without that...its a long season

Uncle Dave is saddened that this is not going to be a good game in this rivalry. The Pirates just have too much talent for the Warriors to overcome. I think we will see Millard more settled in this game and I expect him to have a big night throwing and running. Unless the Warriors have been sandbagging the first two games, I see the final score 63-7...[b]All Pirates[/b].

Have to say that Uncle Dave got awfully close to the final score....take out the 7 that is. :)

The biggest approvement award goes to Travis. Zone he did a awesome job...... controlled every aspect even throwing the ball away when pressured. awesome JOB!!!!! our Defense showed up with our offensethats for sure. saw some Dirty play on Jaspers side. that is until #2 had his input lol? Boeck better be glad he smarted off after the game instead of the end this Game could have should have been 80's to 0000000000000000!!!!

No contest, South Pitt is heading back to the state. Them fellers just reload.

last year when you all heard that the tssaa were clearing out trousdale and the big private schools from single A you said they might as well hand over the gold balls till 2013. this year your journey will cross paths with a strong gordonsville team. cant wait to watch a good one. see you in november and good to the pirates.

last year when you all heard that the tssaa were clearing out trousdale and the big private schools from single A you said they might as well hand over the gold balls till 2013. this year your journey will cross paths with a strong gordonsville team. cant wait to watch a good one. see you in november and good to the pirates.

yep, we beat ourselves last year, and this we have a long way to go. We have the athletes, coaches, and tradition to every year, but sometimes another team always sneaks in. This year it may just be gordonsville. Good luck

yep, we beat ourselves last year, and this we have a long way to go. We have the athletes, coaches, and tradition to every year, but sometimes another team always sneaks in. This year it may just be gordonsville. Good luck

Pirate Mike I have to agree with you on everything except for the coaches on that one. If you guys had a GREAT coach SP would win the state every year and wouldn't have lost games you shouldn't have in the past including troudsdale, gordonsville, and some games to marion county in the past. But looks like the pirates have a good shot at the gold ball again this year.