gordonsville vs friendshjp

pasttiger

refs broke our backs this week with nit pick flags,then a lay down occured. tigers must go back to the drawing board. that screen pass was called into the ground,it was going nowhere. the long pass was productive,but went away from it. the run game looked good. must score inside the ten. our lines played well. is this what it takes to get the tigers going?

as usual gville gets outcoached if your quarterback cant throw over the line roll him outside they have to learn how to win again doesnt look good when you quit when only down by 13 wheres the pride

your correct,he needs to roll. actually it was a 7-0 laydown. wheres the pride, you tell me.

Yes.. most of it...i left at 14-0...looked like the Gmen were starting to give up. There was a tiger down on the field around the Chicken county sideline, when i left, how is he? Who was it?

That was Escobedo, he came back in.

I don't believe there was any major injuries.

refs broke our backs this week with nit pick flags,then a lay down occured. tigers must go back to the drawing board. that screen pass was called into the ground,it was going nowhere. the long pass was productive,but went away from it. the run game looked good. must score inside the ten. our lines played well. is this what it takes to get the tigers going?

Nit pick flags? I thought their should have been a few more late hit calls, honestly, on both sides of the ball. But I thought those basicly evened themselves out. I thing G-ville really has to do some soul searching if they wan't the team to go where they are capable of.