Loudon @ Alcoa

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon struggled with LC last week and we destroyed LC in a scrimmage(which i know scrimmages don't always tell the full story). So i believe that this year will be different than last year and we will dominate 49 to 7. We are way to big and strong and maybe we will get Isom involved a little. Talent needs to improve and the play calling needs to be set up to help him a little. I don't understand why they wont throw a quick slant or something to the tight end. They throw nothing around the middle of the field. Every pass shouldn't try to be a home run. They need to be a little more creative. I would suggest too that they find some way to get talent off of the field on D. He didn't do a very good job against maryville and needs to rest so he can be fresh for offense. Just my opinion what does everyone else think?

Loudon struggled with LC last week and we destroyed LC in a scrimmage(which i know scrimmages don't always tell the full story). So i believe that this year will be different than last year and we will dominate 49 to 7. We are way to big and strong and maybe we will get Isom involved a little. Talent needs to improve and the play calling needs to be set up to help him a little. I don't understand why they wont throw a quick slant or something to the tight end. They throw nothing around the middle of the field. Every pass shouldn't try to be a home run. They need to be a little more creative. I would suggest too that they find some way to get talent off of the field on D. He didn't do a very good job against maryville and needs to rest so he can be fresh for offense. Just my opinion what does everyone else think?

Totally agree a-town. Last year our coaching staff didnt do too much to help Tallants passing average. We had a stud at tight end and hardly used him. Most all passes seemed to be homerun attempts. It would be nice to open up the short screens which should loosen up the defense and ease some of the pounding our linemen and backs take on every play. Although they were great running the ball, it would be nice to take some of the pressure off our running attack. I also got tired of hearing how one deminsional we were. Im not complaining, it was nice to pound the rock against everyone with total dominance. It has been nice watching the passing attack so far. I think there is much more to come! Go Tornadoes!!!

Be patient with the play calling. Still a little early you want to gradually work different things in. You give to much away from the get go people know what to expect. The way they are working things in as the season goes along you will see the element of suprise. Wait and see! :thumb: GO ALCOA! :hungry:

Edited by warhawks

Be patient with the play calling. Still a little early you want to gradually work different things in. You give to much away from the get go people know what to expect. The way they are working things in as the season goes along you will see the element of suprise. Wait and see! :thumb: GO ALCOA! :hungry:

Amen- Warhawks, don't try to get too much involved early in the season. The long pass against Murvul did wonders.

Alcoa will destroy loudon this year! Loudons whole game is based around there QB/ Safety!! Loudon snuck away from Lenoir City last week 10-7. LC had many opportunities to win that game and didnt.. Played bad or not they got lucky to get away with a win.. They will be no match for Alcoa this year. Alcoas d will stop loudon and alcoa offense is way to powerful with to many weapons for loudon to contain! Big win for Alcoa

As you guys can see I don't comment on here to much, but I thought i would add a few words on this tread.

I like how the F5 play to its strenghts. You don't give anything away if they can't stop what you already doing. The long pass that went incomplete and the one that went for an interception is everyday football. Lets not forget the one that went across the middle to Isom and other to Tyson. There wasnt many passes thrown, but the few that where did pose enough threat to keep anybody from packing 8-9 in the box. Defenses must play honest this year.

Got alot of friends in Loudon, but I know Rankin will be reminding his team about the slow start last season after the Maryville game, so friends in Loudon if ya got anything "new" you wanta try, may wanta try it this week. Pulling for the Skins to win, but I know there is no stopping a F5, Alcoa makes a statement 56-6.

Alcoa will destroy loudon this year! Loudons whole game is based around there QB/ Safety!! Loudon snuck away from Lenoir City last week 10-7. LC had many opportunities to win that game and didnt.. Played bad or not they got lucky to get away with a win.. They will be no match for Alcoa this year. Alcoas d will stop loudon and alcoa offense is way to powerful with to many weapons for loudon to contain! Big win for Alcoa

KTL007,no matter what happens next week in Alcoa Lenoir City still lost to Loudon for the 6th straight time.Call it what ever you like it was still a win for Loudon.Maybe you should go to the 5a board and discuss whether or not the panthers will win a game this year.