Mt Pleasant vs. Collinwood

wholder

Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Trojans

• Mt Pleasant
    • C'Wood

Yea I understand about not running the power constantly. I think MTP learned from the Marco Daily days that they cant try to do it all the time. I liked how they went from power to spread and completed that long pass. This will be really effective because the cover guys get worn down having to take on big blockers and then MTP can send it deep.

Trojans have two votes, one from Wingy. Who was the other Tigersfan?

Hey Wholder whats going on ? Good to see you at the Jr High game.(working even ) Man this will be a good game .We arent very big but we will get after ya ! If our QB has a good game look out. Everything will be on his shoulders. He has a great arm and is quick. Last weeks game it looked like he could of helped himself by running for a good gain when no one was open.Our O/L did a great job against the bigger line of LC . We stayed after them all night .... MP linemen are big but will have to be fast on their feet Friday night. The weather man says chance of rain .Dont know who that will help if it rains . GO TROJANS :thumb:

Yea I understand about not running the power constantly. I think MTP learned from the Marco Daily days that they cant try to do it all the time. I liked how they went from power to spread and completed that long pass. This will be really effective because the cover guys get worn down having to take on big blockers and then MTP can send it deep.

does marco have to get brought up in every mtp thread geez guys lol

does marco have to get brought up in every mtp thread geez guys lol

Nope..... Just every other thread...lol.

But really Marco Dailey is still going to be mentioned though from time to time. Heck, just can't ignore his success and the success he helped mTp achieve during his stay. He holds most of the schools individual records......

Rushing yards Season....2006.....2812 yards rushing- 42td's

Yards per Carry Season...2006....11.92 yards per carry

Rushing Yards Career.....2004-2007....8004 yards

Rushing Yards Game......2007.....310 yards rushing

Points Scored Season.....252 points, 42 TD's, 9-2 point conversions

1000 Yard Rushing......2005....1971 yards on 217 carries (9.08 avg)

...................................2006....2812 yards on 236 carries (11.92 avg)

...................................2007....2719 yards on 295 carries (9.2 avg)

2 time Mr. Football 1A ....'06,'07

Help lead the Tigers deepest into the playoffs further than any other team in school history......'06,'07

Soooo, forgive us just a little bit if we bring him up from time to time, I realize it must get old to others to hear about him often, but he's kinda still a big deal to some of us around here.... And will always be one of the Best in the State. :thumb:

Edited by Big Bigby

But really Marco Dailey is still going to be mentioned though from time to time. Heck, just can't ignore his success and the success he helped mTp achieve during his stay. He holds most of the schools individual records......

...................................2006....2812 yards on 236 carries (11.92 avg)

Help lead the Tigers deepest into the playoffs further than any other team in school history......'06,'07

Soooo, forgive us just a little bit if we bring him up from time to time, I realize it must get old to others to hear about him often, but he's kinda still a big deal to some of us around here.... And will always be one of the Best in the State. :thumb:

We Never Forget Our Hero's! :thumb:

Yep! Still a really big deal! :flower: