WEST V MARYVILLE

Rebelfan06

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maryville will have to get over the loss to Alcoa. West is 2-0 so the game will be a great challenge.

I believe the boys learned alot from that loss. The West game will be a challenge they always have good players. If the boys respond the way they did between game 1 and game 2 last year it will not be good for West. This game will tell us alot about the way this team responds to adversity. I believe in this team they showed the entire state their heart Thurs. night and I believe they will show their hearts again this Fri. night! GO REBS!!! :thumb:

Knotts West allways plays us tuff....Thay provide us sum match-up problems wif thair size on tha O-Line....Eye agree that last yeer aftur tha Alcouh gaim we rilly emprooved a lot frum tha furst two tha seccund gaim....And hopefully that'll happun this yeer two....We played good inspired footbawl agin Alcouh and eye ekspect two sea tha saim on Fridee.... :thumb:

Edited by STARSNBARS

I believe the boys learned alot from that loss. The West game will be a challenge they always have good players. If the boys respond the way they did between game 1 and game 2 last year it will not be good for West. This game will tell us alot about the way this team responds to adversity. I believe in this team they showed the entire state their heart Thurs. night and I believe they will show their hearts again this Fri. night! GO REBS!!! :thumb:

I learned a lot as well... I learned that Alcoa is the real deal!

:roflol:

Come on now Dragon... you only saw the other side of the 50 once during the scrimmage we had and that was the long pass play that our 3rd string safety tried to intercept. We're definitly not STATE champion material this year, but we smoked you guys and it looks like you got a good taste of DB Friday night.