Humboldt @ Lake County

JungleJim125

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward to this one tomorrow night but wish i could make it out there but Lake Co. is just way tooo far of a drive for me! lol. I think it will be a good game..close in the first quarter maybe, but I just don't see LC hanging with HBT.. the vikings have too many weapons! Campbell will go for LARGE numbers tomorrow night mark my words! after being pinned up by Henry Co. last week that kid will be more than ready to take a couple to the house! I have this feeling the Humboldt D will be ready to show out tomorrow night! after being punched in the mouth in last weeks game.. i gotta feelin they are ready to deliver some punishment of their own!

My prediction is as follows:

Humboldt 42

Lake Co 18

I'm Looking For Lake County To Really Take It To Humboldt. From Listening To Zebra Humboldt Still Has A Few Bugs To Work Out. So I Look For lake County To Capitalize On Humboldt Mistakes And Win! :twisted:

Like i stated Humboldt must get better on special teams! But if the special teams improve tonight Humboldt will win this game going away! If not well you never know! I do recall the Viking rolling to a 28-0 lead last year at the half. Humboldt hung on to win 35-28. Humboldt best not repeat that performance at Tiptonville tonight! Good luck to both teams tonight! <_<

I'm Looking For Lake County To Really Take It To Humboldt. From Listening To Zebra Humboldt Still Has A Few Bugs To Work Out. So I Look For lake County To Capitalize On Humboldt Mistakes And Win! :twisted:

Based on what I heard at the middle school last night,many think the only way for Lake Co to win is to outscore Humboldt.Don't think Lake Co can slow them down on defense..They also said two of the players that got hurt last week wasn't playing tonight.I knew Ben Turner was out for at least two weeks.Heard last week it could be longer.Also heard that Ricky Boyd,the strarting tailback wasn't going to play.I was hearing a couple days ago he was probably going to play but I guess he may not be completely healed and Coach may not want to risk something worse.That will hurt them somewhat but the quarterback and Cris Mills,the receiver are playing.More than likely ,Devon Jones will start at running back.He has excellent speed also.I feel like Lake Co can do some thing throwing the ball and somewhat in the running game and hopefully kickoff returns and punts and hopefully get some turnovers.!Good luck tonight.!

Based on what I heard at the middle school last night,many think the only way for Lake Co to win is to outscore Humboldt.Don't think Lake Co can slow them down on defense..They also said two of the players that got hurt last week wasn't playing tonight.I knew Ben Turner was out for at least two weeks.Heard last week it could be longer.Also heard that Ricky Boyd,the strarting tailback wasn't going to play.I was hearing a couple days ago he was probably going to play but I guess he may not be completely healed and Coach may not want to risk something worse.That will hurt them somewhat but the quarterback and Cris Mills,the receiver are playing.More than likely ,Devon Jones will start at running back.He has excellent speed also.I feel like Lake Co can do some thing throwing the ball and somewhat in the running game and hopefully kickoff returns and punts and hopefully get some turnovers.!Good luck tonight.!

Dang Bigster, Maybe I Should Pick The Vikings! :roflol:

Humboldt will not make as many "mistakes" as you guys seem to think.

The vikings are definatly the better team by alot in my book and I think the final score will show that at the end of the game tonight!

I think you're right but I also think Lake Co has some players that can move the ball on Humboldt.

In order to beat Humboldt this year, you're going to have to be able to move the chains and put together long drives. Humboldt has a lot of speed on defense but not a lot of size. A team that will line up and play smash mouth football can get 5 yards a pop on the inside. You aren't going to get a lot on the edges against them and you're not going to break many. Henry Co was just bigger and deeper with just as much speed. Horrible matchup for this Humboldt team but will make them better prepared for the rest of the season. I say Quan gets somewhere in the 250 yd range tonight as Humboldt rolls to a 45-14 victory.